Chapter 7- De Selby (part 1)

7900

"Nothing is like having a friend and loving them unconditionally."

As she scrutinized the facts on her blanc board, things didn't seem to be precise from point A to point B. In any steady proper system that is capable of defining crude arithmetic, there is live factual information that is verified within the problem to be inherently incomplete. There are true mathematical statements that are unprovable within the procedure.
Yet, the numbers in the theorems demonstrate how difficult and interwoven analytical mathematical edifices can be, indulging in conspicuous pathways (though non-trivial) from easy arithmetic truths to deep logical conclusions. Each symbol, formula, and sequence in a formal language is assigned a unique natural number and every syntactical concept (such as evidence and instruction) is deciphered into arithmetic properties of natural numbers. The "formula" aspect of the theorems affects the creation of self-referential opinions through the arithmetization method, encoding logical messages as arithmetic ones.
In short terms, where there should be reasoning, is contradiction.
But miraculous magic is a power of illogic, is the point of a bisector segment where the prudence and chaos are twins brothers and not strangers and where one plus one are not 2 but two hundred , declared Sù-Hàn, and no matter how clever and educated one is, how analytical and Almighty one assumes he is, your cravings are humbling you. Your desires and the decisions that are driving you to them are like a siren song. They convey your deeper appetites, they lay themselves on the table and when you are expected to devour them, you find yourself incapable of handling even a handful of the power, it's too much to consume.

In her partner's debate with the index, something wasn't adding up, for example, why was Alya not akumatized even now it was again irrational, or maybe it was rational.
Alya had an iron will and would not let herself go no matter what occurred since she figured out her identity.
She had something that she didn't see even in herself for a long time. Spite. A will to think the best of situations, and to be the best variant of herself.

The 𝓕 became an x denomination in the equation as Con(𝓕) ↔ Prov (#(⊥)) and if 𝓕 is consistent and it cannot confirm that a contradiction is provable, then 𝓕 is consistent.
But against the odds, if 𝓕 is not consistent, therefore it cannot prove that a paradox is probable.

This means that the miraculous cannot provide nor constancy in its power or contradiction to it.
It's impossible to derive both a statement and its negation from the axioms of the system. A and B cannot be both positive and negative points!

If a miraculous power is constant, against all the chances from the point that they mature mentally, then what's their polarity? What's their objective, what is their incompleteness? What are its negative effects? She then veered around her room in the area of the picture with her and Alya, taking a few steps in the direction of the photo, unlocking the glass that clasped the picture and placing it on the whiteboard. She would have not done the same, no, she would have done worse. She doesn't know what's worse than obliterating someone's remembrance from the face of the earth, a restorative that not even departed unidentified cadavers had, but the adrenaline would propel her to defend her strength, to see black in front of her and behead him empty-handed.

As Master Fu had advised them, restrictions were only in their heads and walls were the ones that stopped them from accomplishing their objectives. Rising walls between you two would just set heftier impediments on your abilities.

She looked at her red-ruby-like arms moving her digits as if she never had fingers, the longer that she glanced at them the more uncanny her hand glowed into her sight, and a nauseous sensation like a punch in her stomach hit her.