EPILOGUE

DUBLIN, IRELAND – PRESENT DAY

"Late night snack, boys?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah, let's get out of this room," Bart said. "It kind of creeps me out."

Jack and Ethan nodded their heads enthusiastically and got to their feet. They passed the globe on their way out, and Ethan paused by it.

"What's that thing?" Ethan asked.

Jack looked back at him, watching his brother glide his fingers over the wooden railing surrounding it. He stepped away from the doorway and gave Ethan a playful nudge.

"Long story... I'll tell you all about it another time, after food."

"Ethan?" Jack said as they reached the bottom. "It's... it's really good to see you again. I've missed you."

"Don't get all mushy on me now," Ethan said, and he grinned sideways at Jack. Turning together, they headed toward the small staircase where Bart and Arthur stood waiting.

"Dude," Jack ran a few steps to catch up.

"I can hardly wait to compare notes with you about life growing up and our magical abilities and all that stuff. I have got some seriously weird stories to tell you!

"Yeah, like what?" Ethan asked as they stepped through the doorway and into the main upper hallway.

"Whoa..." Ethan gasped.

"Pretty impressive, hu?" Jack dashed past Ethan, then stopped at the top of the expansive staircase leading downstairs.

"Well, for starters, there's this golden telescope that our Grandma Lydia has been appearing to me through. You'll see a portrait of her in a minute here at the bottom of these stairs," he glanced at his brother as they began their descent.

"Oh, and by the way, Grandpa Edward isn't dead after all. He's communicating with me through his reading glasses. He's hiding out in 1917."

~THE END~