sickies [little space fluff]

thank you Liyah_90 for the idea<3333

prompt: Karl wakes up in little space while sick. sapnap will have to take care of this sick little and help him feel better

LITTLE SPACE KARL

CAREGIVER SAPNAP

BABYSITTER DREAM ((IDK WHY I KEEP ADDING DREAM- IM NOT A DREAM STAN I SWEAR I JUST ENJOY HIS CONTENT-))

A SICK BABY

Karl pov:

            I woke up. I was in little space, but I didn't feel good. I made an uncomfortable "Mmmm.." noise. my tummy was icky and my head hurt. my nose was stuffy and I felt hot. I was in a lot of discomfort because of it. I laid back down to try and fall back asleep. I couldn't. it was so frustrating. I started to whine. I didn't like this. I started crying in frustration. "Daddy!" I had yelled. a sleepy and semi grumpy sapnap walked in the room. "Yes?" He mumbled. he noticed me crying. "Hey, hey! What's wrong!?" He asked, walking up. "*Hiccup* I- I dunno! icky!" I cried. 

     he kneeled down and felt my head. "You're hot." he mumbled. "well, looks like we have a sick day!" he said, standing up again. I sniffled. "No wike beings icky..." I said. "Nobody does baby." He said. "Cmon let's get you something to eat." He said, picking me up. we walked to the kitchen. he laid me on the couch. he walked back to the kitchen. I grabbed one of my bottles that were on the table beside the couch. he came back, laying a cold washcloth on my forehead. "Does that feel better?" he asked. I nodded. he walked back to the kitchen. "Do you want cereal?" Sapnap asked me. "Mhm.." I hummed. 

      he came back and handed it to me. "Here you go. sit up so you can eat it." he said. I sat up but handed the cereal back. "Cmon baby, you have to eat to feel better." he said. I looked at him and pouted. "Here." He said. he picked up the spoon with the cereal on it. he held it up. "Cmon, just one bite and you can pick if you want it or not." he said. I leaned in and took a bite. "Is it good?" he asked. I nodded. "Do you want it?" He asked. I nodded again. 

     "Ok, here you go." He said, picking up the spoon again. I took another bite. we continued that until the bowl of cereal was no more. "Feeling better?" He asked. I shook my head. ((For some reason I just realized in one of the first chapters Karl has something against George- idek why I added that- poor george💀)) He sighed. "dweam.." I mumbled. "You want to talk to dream?" He asked. I nodded. "Ok, ill ask if he can call." Sapnap said, picking me and the bottle up. we walked back to my room.

Sapnap pov:

   I sat in the chair with Karl in my arms. I made sure Karl and I were comfortable. I turned on the PC, closing all the unneeded tabs, and opened discord.

Karl((aka sap)):

Hey dream, it's sapnap. Karl wants to call, he's little and kinda upset-