total drama [little space fluff]

Prompt: after karl fell asleep, dream and sapnap did as well. dream and sapnap woke up and started to be loud, waking up the little one. he was obviously upset by their actions and repaid them with a bratty attitude and a full tantrum. after he cools off he feels bad and apologizes, with the caregivers forgiving him. ((yes the title was planned))

LITTLE SPACE KARL

CAREGIVER SAPNAP & DREAM

BRATTY LITTLE

FLUFF

Dream pov:

    I woke up. I groaned. "good morning." i heard sapnap say. "...good morning..." I said still half asleep. "wait-" I said, looking over to sapnap. "Get out of my bed!" I semi-yelled. "What why!?" sapnap asked. "Because I never invited you to sleep in MY bed!" I said. "Well you and karl fell asleep!" he argued. "So!? You could have gone to the guest bedroom!" I said. "But i didnt want to wake up karl!" he said. "You could have just left him! i wouldnt have mind!" I said. "That wouldnt have been fair! You always get to cuddle and hold him! Your just clingy!" He said. "I am not! Your just jealous!" I said. "SHHHHHHH!" I heard from karl. "Sorry-" Me and sapnap said in sync. "Youw to woud!" he whined. "I twy to gos ninii!" He complained. "I'm sorry baby, dede and daddy where being too loud. we'll keep it down." I said.

    "You beber." He said, sound annoyed. We and sapnap Looked at each other. we shared the same expression. ((Its like a "Did this bitch actually just do that-" kind of look)) We looked back at karl who was trying to fall back asleep. "Im sorry, would you like to repeat that?" I asked. "Make me." He said. I scoffed. "Excuse me?" Sapnap asked. He groaned. "I gibes up!" he said sitting up. He got up and walked out of the room, slamming the door. "This kids got some balls." I said. "Hes never like this what the fuck happened to him-" Sapnap said. We got up and walked outside. 

      He was sitting on the couch watching tv with his pacifier. I walked over to him and turned off the tv. "Hey!" He said. "You have to eat before you can watch tv." I said. He huffed and crossed his arms. Sapnap came back with three bowls of cereal. He handed me and karl our bowls. "No wans tereal.." He mumbled. "Well thats all we have." Sapnap said. I sat down at the table and ate. When i finished my food I went to check on karl. "You done bud?" I asked. he whined. "Are you? I need words hun." I said. "I no wans it!" He whined. "Do you want fruit?" I asked. "No!" he said. "Than what do you want?" I asked. "Cookies!" He said. "No. Your not getting cookies at 7 am." I said. 

     Sapnap was off god knows where so i had to deal with karl on my own. "I wans cookies!" He said getting louder. "Your not getting cookies until you eat!" I said. "I WANS COOKIESSSS!" he yelled. Sapnap came out. "Whats all the yelling for!?" sapnap asked. "He wants cookies." I said. "Did he eat?" Sap asked. "Nope." I told him. "And he wants cookies at 7 in the morning!?" he asked. I nodded. "No. Your not getting cookies." Sapnap told him. "DADDY! I WANS COOKIES NOWS!" He yelled. "Your not getting cookies! and dont yell!" sapnap said. He started screaming and crying. I sighed. "I WANS COOKIES! I WANS COOKIES NOW!" he screamed, kicking the air. "Just let him. Leave him to cool off." I told sapnap. ((thats how i grew up- my parents just felt me to cry it out lol)) We walked to the bedroom locking the door.