Dada and his baby boy<3 [Fluff]

Prompt: towards the end of one of dreams live, Karl walks in. Dream takes care of little karl during and after while also taking care of the stream. 

LITTLE SPACE KARL

CAREGIVER DREAM

SEMI-PUBLIC LITTLE SPACE ((idk if you would call stream public-))

FLUFF

Dream pov: 

    I was streaming on my main WITH A MIC for once. 'Whats it like living with karl and sapnap?' I read in chat "-well i dont LIVE with them, theyre just staying over for a bit. actually- right now its just karl because sapnap is in texas." i said. 'how dare sapnap go to texas and leave you guys!' someone in chat said. "I know right! what an asshole." i joked. 'is sapnap just as gay irl as he is online?' someone asked. "Yes- he is- ohmygod- he says its a joke but.... it doesnt come off that way." I chuckled.

((im bored so we done with dreams pov HAHAHA IM SORRY-))

Karl pov: 

      I was in the living room, playing with some blocks. I got bored and wanted to see dream. I got and walked over to his room, slightly opening the door. "Dada..." I whispered. "One sec chat- patches whats to be let in." he said. He muted. "Yes my beautiful baby boy?" ((If anyone gets that reference-)) he asked. "Bowed :<" I pouted. "Wanna hang out with me while I stream?" he asked. I nodded. "Ok bubba, come here." he said. I walked over. he sat me on his lap, facing the computer. "there! so you can see dada play the game!" he said. I giggled. He unmuted and went back to playing the game. "Sorry chat- patches can be a little needy." He chuckled. 

     I had my paci in, and didnt feel the need to be talking, so i was pretty quiet. "You ok bubba?" Dream asked. I nodded. "Ok, you were being a little quiet and i wanted to make sure you were alright." he said. 'who are you talking to?-' a dono asked. "Patches- he was being quiet and i didnt know if he was getting in trouble." dream said. "dada.." I whispered. "Whats up?" he asked. "nack?" I asked. "ok, stay here and ill get you a snack." he said muting stream. he put me on the floor and got up to get the snack.

[time skip bc we lazy]

    "Ok hun, I got you some cookies!" he said coming back. I smiled. "cookies!" i said. "mhm!" he nodded. He handed me a small plate of cookies, with a bottle that had some angels milk in it. I gasped. He chuckled. "You like angels milk?" he asked. I nodded. He smiled and sat back down. "You wanna stay down there or do you wanna sit in dadas lap again?" he asked. ((I cant say lap in little space- i- i cant do it-)) "Lap!" i said. he picked me up, again facing me towards the computer. ((He has the snacks with me)) He unmuted. "Sorry chat- patches is being a lot today!" he said. i quietly took out my paci and ate my snack.

    when i finished my snack, i put it on the desk and leaned on dream. I was still drinking the angels milk. "is it good?" dream asked. I nodded. he smiled. "What do you guys wanna do chat?" He asked. 'how about you do a speedrun but instead of speedrunning how fast you can beat the game you speedrun how fast you can find a nether fortress from when you spawn to when you find it?' someone asked in a dono. "that sounds like a good idea! what do you think sweetheart?" he asked me. "yeah!" i said. "Oh yeah- karls here!" dream said. "Hi!" i said. "Karllll!" "Karl our beloved<333" "my favorite boy😩❤" chat said. "Look karl! chat loves you!" dream said. I giggled.

     "Back off chat! karls mine!" sapnap put it chat. Dream scoffed. "well ouch-" dream said. Dream chuckled. I finished the milk and put my paci back. I had started to get tired. "dada?" I whispered. "Yes?" he asked. "Seepy..." I mumbled. "dont worry pumpkin, ill end soon than we can cuddle." He whispered. "And go ninii?" i asked. "And go ninii." he said. "Anyways chat! i think ill be ending here! it was nice hanging out with you all. i love you all, thank you for all the support. you guys are the best and ill see you next stream!" dream said as he ended his stream. I turned around, facing him and snuggled my face into the crook of his neck. he laughed. 

    "Cmon angel, lets go cuddle now." He said, picking me up. he walked over to the bed, laying down. "Do you want cartoons or just cuddles?" he asked. "Cuddles.." I mumbled. he chuckled. "Ok than." he said. "I wuv you dada." I said. "I love you too my baby boy." He said. i giggled. soon after i fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theyre getting shorter for some reason- anyways! uhhhh- idk what else to say- BYE