Ch-59: 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗔𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)

PREVIOUSLY...

The doors of the Great Hall now swing open, and the students walk in to see the damage that had been caused to the school. Draco and Blaine both help up Harry as Hermione looked down at the dead body of Umbridge.

"Braedey. You.. you just... murdered a teacher..." Hermione uttered in complete shock.

"Actually, this wasn't the real one. The real Umbridge is dead. It's time for the truth." Braedey now brings out his wand. "Revelio."

As everyone watches on, Umbridge's head and body now started to change, her skin becoming scaly as her legs now became that of a long tail. Umbridge's hair also now turns into snakes.

Transformer!Braedey's mouth dropped open. "Braedey, is that who I think it is?.."

"Yes. That is Medusa. That's why I closed my eyes during the fight. She's a Greek monster." Braedey stated in answer as he looks down at the body.

It was all over. Both the real Umbridge and the fake Umbridge were dead.

~*~*~

The teachers then come forward to see Braedey now standing over the dead body of Medusa, they were all very shocked at this. Snape, meanwhile, knew what this meant. Braedey Grindelwald Martin's location has been compromised.

"McGonagall? Flitwick?" Snape called the two teachers over. Everyone was wondering what was going to happen now as the teachers begun talking in a hushed voice. "Martin is compromised. He's no longer safe here. We have to move him."

"What?" Flitwick was very confused.
"Where?" McGonagall asked in concern.

"To the camp in America. Grindelwald Martin will be safe at both there and Ilvermorny." Snape explained to them.

"Are you sure?" McGonagall asked.

"We have no choice." Snape then turned to look at Braedey. "Martin, come."

"Guess it's now time for me to go on then." Braedey now turns to Transformer/Braedey as the two then shake hands. "You take care of yourself back home."

"You too." Transformer/Braedey nodded as Braedey then follows Snape and Flitwick out of the Great Hall. As this happens, Strange completes the spell, sending Transformer/Braedey and Abomination back to their original Earth.

"Snape, what is going on here?" Braedey asked as he follows the potion master.

"I'm afraid you are no longer safe here, Martin. We have to intiate Naomi's plan to move you." Snape explained to him as they both be go down the stairs to the dungeons. "The plan was created just before you arrived at Hogwarts back in 2011."

"Yet she never bothered to tell me!" Braedey fumed.

"What's done is done. We need to get you out of the country and back to America." Flitwick said to him as the three now entered Snape's office.

Snape then accessed a vault in a hidden compartment as he does the combination, and he takes something out of it. He then holds it out to Braedey, who immediately recognises it as a pen.

"Your mother would want you to have this, take this to defend yourself. It's a powerful weapon, guard it well. Only use it in times of self distress." Snape said as Braedey takes it slowly.

"But... This is just a pen." Braedey now shook his head. "It is a pen!"

Snape now turned to Flitwick. "Get him on the Knight Bus, tell him the plan. Don't let him out of your sight."