Ch-32: 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)

MAY 24TH 2014

After the discovery of the remains of the Ravenclaw Prefect, Braedey and Hermione immediately reported it to Dumbledore, who reacted by keeping the murder undetected and hidden from the other Hogwarts students and staff. Both Dumbledore and Braedey didn't want to cause a mass panic by revealing the existence of another hybrid dinosaur that was living in the forest. It would just cause more chaos than calm.

It was May half-term when Braedey, Harry, Ron and Hermione head off down to Hagrid's House in the grounds, all wanting a break from their ongoing exams, except Braedey, who's confident he had aced his exam for the third year running. On the way, the four spotted a man dressed in black and wielding a large axe. Braedey glared at the executioner before leading the Gryffindor trio across the bridge.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak. It's just horrible." Hermione states.

Braedey had heard what happened after the almost attack on Draco. Buckbeak was due to be executed today as Hagrid lost the appeal. Braedey then noticed Draco, Crabbe and Goyle.

 Braedey then noticed Draco, Crabbe and Goyle

"It just got worse." Ron pointed out as Hermione scowled before she unexpectedly storms over towards Malfoy.

"Ahhh, come to see the show?" Malfoy asked with a grin on his face.

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil, little cockroach!" Hermione shouted in anger as she now pushed Draco against the rock and pointed her wand at his neck, Draco whimpering in fright.

"Hermione, no! He's not worth it." Ron tried to stop her.

"Stand back, Ron. She's just getting started." Braedey stopped the redhead with a smirk. Hermione lowers her wand as she looks away.

Malfoy started laughing as Hermione uttered, "Dumbass," and she punched Draco in the nose, hard.

Draco quickly scrambled away with his goons in pursuit as Hermione smiles. "That felt good."

"Karma is a bitch, eh?" Braedey commented as he, Harry and Ron smiled at Hermione.