Ch-58: 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)

In the aftermath of Operation: Jurassic Rampage that occurred, many students and professors were injured in the chaos. Thankfully, it wasn't too bad. The only one that had severe injuries were the ones Umbridge have received after she'd been attacked by loads of Compsognathus. She couldn't place her finger on whoever orchestrated this.

Braedey, meanwhile, had returned all of his escaped dinosaurs back into their natural habitats inside the suitcase, with help from Hagrid, and he also made contacted with Chad from Ilvermorny via the phone Naomi had sent him two years ago during the Triwizard Tournament.

Chad was very shocked overhearing about what has happened so far at Hogwarts this year. But he was very excited because Braedey would be starting in September.

However, there was still a few things left to take care of first before he leaves.

~*~*~
2ND JUNE 2016

It was late in the evening when Braedey soon emerged from the dungeons, a smile on his face as he walked off towards Ravenclaw Tower

It was late in the evening when Braedey soon emerged from the dungeons, a smile on his face as he walked off towards Ravenclaw Tower. He had just finished his final examination, and that meant Braedey Grindelwald Martin was no longer a student at Hogwarts. But his loyalty to Hogwarts was not dead and it never will be.

Usually, Braedey would stick around till the end of term and spend the time he has left with his Hogwarts friends. But now, since he was a fugitive of the Ministry Of Magic, Braedey had to get out of the country, and fast. But before all that, Umbridge had to be dealt with, and Braedey was looking for the two people who too want to escape to freedom.

Braedey soon entered the courtyard to see both Harry, Fred and George being confronted by Umbridge as she said to them, "As I told you once before, Mr. Potter. Naughty children deserve to be punished."

Braedey made himself blend in with his surroundings like a chameleon, and mimicked Megatron's voice from the first Transformers film. "Enjoy the peace you have left, Umbridge. For tomorrow, you will lose everything. I am... inevitable."

Umbridge was spooked as she now leaves. Braedey then reapplied and he joins the Weasley Twins as they start to hatch a plan.

"You know, George. I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement." Fred said.

" Fred said