Ch-37: 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)

Long story, short. The United States beat Bulgaria 270-260, despite the fact that Krum caught the snitch, which could explain why Braedey and his friends were in full party mood back on the campsite. The boombox was playing 'Celebrate Good Times' by Kool & The Gang as Braedey performed some dance moves, whilst holding a bottle of non-alcoholic beer.

Suddenly, Braedey heard an explosion go off and people screaming. Arthur also realised this. "What the heck was that? That didn't sound American to me." Braedey asked to Arthur.

"I'll go and check it out." Arthur got up and grabbed his wand. "Until I get back, you're in charge."

"But I'm not the oldest. Fred and George are!" Braedey pointed out as he indicated to the twins.

"To be honest, you're more... mature and grownup." And with that, Arthur left the tent.

'Huh. Guess he's right.' Braedey thought.

Ron was still not happy with Bulgaria's defeat and refuses to just accept the fact. "There's no one like Krum." Ron called out.

"Krum? Dumb Krum!" Fred and George said.

"He's like a bird the way he rides through the wind! He's more than an athlete, he's an artist." Ron continued.

"Think you're in love, Ron?" Ginny smiles in reaction.

"Viktor, I love you! Viktor, I do!" Braedey started singing as everyone joins in, Ron looks around in complete confusion. "When we're apart, my heart beats only for youuuuu!"

Another explosion then goes off as Fred noticed it. "Sounds like your American friends are going nuts, Braedey."

"I don't think those are fireworks, Fred." Braedey pointed out. "Then why are there people screaming?"

Braedey's thoughts are confirmed true as Arthur rushes in, stopping the celebrations. "Everyone, stop it! It's not the Americans. Braedey's right, we gotta get out of here."

Braedey wasted no time as he used his magic to immediately pack up his things before racing out with his wand out. Arthur was right; people were running for their lives as more explosions go off, tents were burning.

Braedey then saw a group of cloaked figures wearing skull-like masks and carrying muggleborns via their wands. "Those monsters."

"Get out! It's the Death Eaters!" Someone yelled out

"Get back to the portkey, everybody, and stick together!" Arthur yells out. "Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility! Move!"

"By the inferno..." Braedey uttered out. "These people are gonna get killed. Everyone, get to the forest, now!" He immediately springs into action, directing everyone to the safety of the forest where there would be cover.