Ch-41: 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝘂𝗲𝗹𝘀 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)

After discovering that his best friend was drugged with love potion, Braedey immediately takes him down to the dungeons to see professor Snape. The Potions master was surprised when Braedey had revealed who the culprit was, and very surprised when it turned out to be Hermione Granger, of all people, who would try to drug Braedey with love potion, on his birthday. So, the two hatched a plan to get Hermione back, and ruin Rita's popularity at the same time.

For Braedey Grindelwald Martin, it was payback time.

~*~*~
23RD NOVEMBER 2014
FIRST TASK OF THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT

The day of the first task finally arrived as Braedey joins with Harry, and the other champions in a large tent, connected to a large arena, a large circular arena out of wood with canvas and multiple tents in places. Each champion had been given their own robes on arrival with their surname on the back, and in their respected colours. Braedey's robes was blue and black, the colours as Ravenclaw house. Braedey also has a right metallic pauldron and armour for his own protection.

Braedey then told Harry what happened just two days earlier

Braedey then told Harry what happened just two days earlier. "Hermione tried to do what?" Harry asked in utter shock.

"Yeah. She tried to drug me with potion, Harry. But Terry got drugged instead." Braedey told him then he whispered, "Don't worry. I've got a plan to get Hermione back for betraying me." Braedey clenched his right fist as he said that.

"Braedey? Braedey?"

The brunette told Harry to be quiet as he goes to investigate, standing next to the curtain. "Hermione? Is that you?"

"How you feeling? Are you okay? Nervous?" Hermione asked from outside the tent. "Listen. The key is to concentrate. After that, you have to..."

"Battle a fire-breathing dragon, try not to get killed, and.... do it while looking good. How hard can it be?" Braedey answered as he shrugged his shoulders.

Suddenly, Hermione bursts through the tent door, and proceeded to hug Braedey tightly. Hermione was scared, and she did care about Braedey, despite her plan going completely wrong. But she knew the expert of both Dinosaurs and Dragons would easily beat the dragon without any issues.

 But she knew the expert of both Dinosaurs and Dragons would easily beat the dragon without any issues