Ch-52: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, Pansy." Draco Malfoy then emerged, just as Braedey cringed as he noticed the Head Boy badge change into Greek writing, then back into English. "What is happening to me?" Braedey grunted.

"Are you alright?" Draco asked in concern. He never seen Braedey be like this; something was clearly up. "How long has that been happening?"

"I'm fine, Draco. It's been happening for three years now, except this is like third year but a hundred times worse. I can't explain it. One second, it's English. Next, it's Greek." Braedey now looked around, then he faces Draco.

"Greek? Who reads that kind of language?" Draco narrowed his eyes.

"I dunno. This year, I intend to find out." Braedey shook his head.

Draco now asked Pansy nicely for some privacy. Pansy nodded her head as she then walks off. "Braedey, ever since your American friend did this mind trick, I've seen things differently, after what I've done since first year. You're right, Braedey, about everything."

Now, Braedey was very confused; Draco never acted like this, even ever since Brenda wiped his memories of Rita Skeeter's death. Braedey concluded that Draco was now seeing the errors.

"You once said that we maybe born with evil parents, but we can forge our own plans, forge our destiny. And I don't want to be like my father. I want to be the best version of myself." Draco said to Braedey. "I want to help you, Braedey. Figure out why you've been having these episodes, and discover who your father really is."

Braedey was very surprised. Draco Malfoy, his enemy, was now offering to help him with the identity of his father. Draco then offered his hand. "Partners?"

Braedey smiled, finally no longer alone in his quest to find his father

Braedey smiled, finally no longer alone in his quest to find his father. "Partners." Braedey nodded back as the two Hogwarts students shake hands, putting the past behind them.

"Well, send me a memo on when you want to get started." Draco started to walk off. "And uh, about Hermione? Is she single?"

"No. But after this term, she will be. Later." Braedey now waves as he then walks down the corridor. He suddenly spots Hermione and Ron, also on patrol. "Hey, Hermione. Ron."

"Already on patrol," Ron now noticed Braedey's face. "Why are you in good mood all of a sudden?"

"Well, Draco Malfoy will no longer be a problem. He is now an ally of line. He wants to redeem himself." Braedey simply answered. Ron and Hermione were very surprised indeed.

"Bloody hell." Ron uttered.
"No way." Hermione reacts.

"It's true. Where's Harry at?" Braedey asked.

"Probably in one of the compartments. See you later." Hermione kissed Braedey the cheek as she and Ron walk off.

Braedey soon walked down through the corridor of the carriage, and finds Harry in one of the compartments. He was with Ginny and Luna as he enters. "Hey Harry, Luna, Ginny."