"I'll get some knives and forks." Seven announces and moves to get out the cutlery as I bring the plates to the table.

"You didn't have to do all this." He comments when he sits down.

"I know I didn't. But I was hungry so I did." I smirk and he returns it. I like the sight of him sitting at the other end of the table from me, shirtless and rugged looking. My mind wonders to imagine a comparison to what he may look like after sex, is his hair as messy as this? The sound of Seven's moan as he came in his jeans against my leg last night fills my ears.

"Lily?" Seven's voice brings me back to the dinner table.

"Sorry, what?" I shake my perverted thoughts away and focus on him in this moment.

"I asked how you slept last night." He repeats for me.

"Oh, yeah I slept okay." I shrug. I know he's asking if I had any thoughts about the black sedan.

"What about you? Did you have a good sleep?" I ask him.

"It's not me we should be worried about." He murmurs and shovels a fork full of beans into his mouth.

"I'm fine. I feel a lot safer with you here. So answer my question." I pause cutting into a fried tomato to wait for his reply.

"I slept fine. But I won't be able to stay with you every night. Is there somewhere else you could maybe stay when I'm not around?" He asks and I shrug.

"Not really, no." I answer.

"I don't want you here alone when I have to leave town." He frowns at his plate.

"You're leaving town again?" I can't hide the disappointment in my voice. He only just got back.

"Not just yet, but I'll have to go for work at some stage. I don't usually stay this much in the city as it is." Seven explains and I begin aimlessly scratching out the seeds from the tomato with the end of my fork, disappointed by the reality of the situation.

"I'll see if Mesha will come stay on the nights you're away then." I tell him and he nods approvingly.

"Are you working at the club tonight?" I ask him to change the subject.

"Yes, I have a lot of shit to do since I skipped out yesterday. So I probably won't see you." He answers and brings another large mouthful of food to his lips. He eats a lot, his plate is already well emptied. I'm glad he seems to like my cooking though.

"What kind of shit?" I can't help but be nosey.

"Work shit." His green eyes flash at me and I know his warning look when I see it. It's probably best I don't know the specifics of what he'll be doing in the basement tonight.

"I'll drop you off tonight though." He adds.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about my car. I hope it's been okay parked at the club over night." I hope no ones broken into it. I doubt there's even anything to steal in my car but I hope it's all still in one piece at least. The strip club isn't exactly located in the nicest part of the city.

"Mmm." Seven smirks down at his plate.

"What?" I ask him.

"Nothing." He continues to smirk at his plate, shovelling more food onto his fork and then into his mouth. I ignore his reticent smirking and begin eating again.

Seven finishes his plate with ease and even eats the remainder of the left overs I had put aside thinking I'd made too much. He packs the food away for someone so fit. If I were to eat as much as he has this morning, my stomach would be touching my knees.