"Then who's my mom then," I commanded to know. She snickered at my question and turned around.

"When you go to school, I want you to not use your gloves to hide that prosthetic finger. You're going to have another way to hide it." A door suddenly appeared in front of her. I waited for an answer from her. She looked towards the door and grabbed the door handle. "You should read that notebook your mom left for you." She said before going through the door. The door slammed shut behind her. I go through the door and find myself back in her mansion.

I watched her walk down the hallway with hate in my eyes. I grab my shirt and pull it up to my nose. I take a quick whiff and release my shirt.

I wonder if Goldie is back at my place?

5:50 am

I walk into the kitchen and look around for Goldie. I look down at my watch and walk over to the couches. I look for any sign of a fox, to my disappointment Goldie was nowhere to be seen. A burning filled my chest as I checked my watch. I tapped my foot on the floor as I thought of a way to contact Goldie. I take out my phone and dial Zacharias' number.

I'm sure Goldie is going to come back today. She's probably just doing some other stuff, or sleeping in a hotel! I think back to yesterday. Goldie was gone when I got back. I bite my tongue as Zacharias picked up.

"Hellooo?" Zacharias said in a sleepy tone. I heard his voice echo off the walls in the background. I ignore the echo and calm myself down.

"When you get the chance come over to my place and pick up the money on the kitchen counter. Buy the most expensive phone you can find."

"Oh, uh okay?" I look over at the kitchen. The people at camp probably don't have anything to eat. I should probably get something for them too.

"Also, find a place where you buy animals."

"Like dogs?" Zacharias excitedly shouted into my ear.

"Farm animals." I heard Zacharias smack his lips.

"I'll try to look," Zacharias said disappointingly. I walk back to my room as I said goodbye to Zacharias and hung up.

I sit down on my bed and lay down on it. I look to the corner where Goldie would usually sleep. I sigh as I sit up.

I'm sure she's going to come back.

6:45 am

I look up at my new school as people in vests, skirts, and dress shoes walk by. I gripped the straps of my worn-out backpack tightly. I look down at my khaki pants and vest. I looked down at my dress shoes, I kicked at the ground, and walked towards the entrance of the school with my umbrella held over my head. I closed my umbrella as I approached the entrance. I felt my face grow red as people stared at me with my umbrella. I should've used Illusion to hide my umbrella.

I nervously made my way towards the front office. Why would Anita send me to a private school? I know she would've just sent me to a regular school, so why here? I'm guessing it's because of Nuxiel, but why would he send me here? Don't you have to pay for private schools anyway? I mean, it would be something he would do. But did he have to send me to one with a uniform? I approach the front office and sit on the chairs outside.

I look around, everything was surprisingly clean. No trash coming out of the trash cans, no puddles of water on the ground. There weren't any of those nauseous bright led lights blinding my eyes, instead, a nice soothing light filled the halls. I leaned back in the chair and unzipped my backpack. I put my umbrella into my backpack and fumble around with my necklace.