Chapter 11: Anything For Her

Start from the beginning

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hey Hayden." I smiled sitting back next to him on the bed.

Hayden lazily wrapped him arm around my waist once again and I just rolled my eyes.

"What no fork in the thigh?" Ethan gasped looking genuinely shocked.

"No, only cause he's hurt." I said rolling my eyes again as Hayden looked worried.

"I know this is a little soon but Pheebs we have a really important thing to do later. Hayden can't come for obvious reasons and Ethan's gonna stay with him so it's just me and you."

"What do we have to do Ash?" I whined slightly, causing a laugh from Ethan. I punched him in the arm and he whined back.

"Another ball." He deadpanned and my face fell.

"You have a dress for me?" I asked sighing knowing that the two female bozos who just walked through the hallways are my hair and makeup.

"Yes ma'am" he said with a nod and I followed the women to an empty hospital room.
~~~~~~

Against my liking it took these dumb bitches 3 hours just to pull my hair into a bun and add mascara then fake lashes and red lipstick. Like who told women this was acceptable?

Not I

Now was time for the dress. I carefully unzipped the bag and when the dress was visible I almost choked on air.

"Oh my god." I whispered and started observing it.

"Beautiful right?" A dark husky voice asked and I turned nodding.

"Thank you so much Ash." I said hugging him tightly.

"No problem, now get dressed."

As he walked out I began putting on the grayish blue mesh dress. It had darker flowers all over it and a big slit up the side. It looked form fitting but then there was a back skirt that poofed out. The shoes even matched with mesh ribbon wrapping around my ankles.

I walked out of the room and down the hall back to Hayden's room. When I entered you could guess what happened.

"Stop teasing me and have my children lady!" Hayden whined shoving his head into a pillow.

"Maybe later." I said winking at him and we both laughed.

"Nice" Ethan commented giving me a fist bump and I smiled.

As I looked around the room no Ash was seen but my thoughts were answered when he came out of the bathroom.

His regular button up matches my dress, grayish blue. As always his sleeves were rolled and his top two buttons were undone paired with black slacks and black dress shoes. His dark brown hair was slicked back with some gel but he had baby hairs that fell loose and I wanted to jump his bones.

No I didn't

Yes you did

Again shut up

Whatever

Thanks babe

"Wow Pheebs you look incredible" he said slowly walking over towards me.

"Your not to bad yourself." I smiled.

"Ready?"

I shook my head and began walking out the door before saying bye to the guys.
~~~~~

"What exactly is this mission about?" I asked Asher getting off the jet and into a car.

"All mafias are attending once again but we need to kill the heir to the German mafia." He stated helping me into the car.

"Why?"

"Because he's a rat but his own father doesn't have the heart to."

"Do you want me to kill him?"

"Would you? I grew up with him it's gonna be hard."

"No problem." I said softly smiling taking his hand and resting it on my lap. He smiled back at me before looking forwards.

Our drive was about 20 minutes until we pulled up to a mansion. Honestly looks like the one we went to last time with the main hall and all the separating hallways.

Asher helped me out of the car and once we began to walk he snaked his arm around my waist.

It's was cold in Germany and I don't have a jacket. Neither does Ash so I stepped in closer to him and he then moved his arm around mine instead to keep me warm.

I looked up at him to say thank you but already found his piercing green eyes staring at me. I smiled and bit my lip nervously out of habit.

He once again cupped my face and pulled my lip out from between my teeth with his thumb.

I felt a blush appear as heat rose to my cheeks and I whipped my head forward to continue walking. He chuckled as we entered the door.

This wasn't the Spanish mafia though. The music was easy and slow, everyone was whispering among themselves as the music played in the background. It's was honestly quite boring. I slouched my shoulders and Asher looked at me weirdly before walking off.

What an ass.

                        **ASHER'S POV**

  I seen her shoulders slouch and I knew what was wrong. She's not the type to sit still and be presentable. I wanted to make her happier so I walked off. I know she probably planning on all the ways she's going to kill me later but after a few minutes I went back to her.

Before she even got a chance to say something the music started up again and her eyes lit up.

'We were victims of the night'

"Did you just have them change the music to a way upbeat out of style song for this occasion?" She asked me smiling beginning to hum the lyrics to herself.

I simply nodded as she wrapped her arms around me and when she pulled away grabbed my hands. I knew what was happening and I allowed it.

Fuck my ego.

"Oh don't you dare look back." I sang for her.

"Just keep your eyes on me." She sang back in a cocky manner.

"She said your holding back."

"I said shut up and dance with me." She sang swinging herself within my arms with the biggest smile ever.

This is so worth the rude stares.

Anything to make her smile.
********************************************

Authors note:
      Yeah some actions going to take place next chapter. I'm trying so so hard to get this on track you don't understand but I hope you guys are enjoying it.
Remember to comment and vote have a nice day loves.
Word count: 1599