"Hey what about me, am I not your child?"

"Pumpkin you know what I mean."

"I know."

"We named him after your eccentric uncle. Uh, what was his name? Morgan! Morgan."

"Right. So you woke up......"

"Naturally."

"...and thought that we were..."

"Expecting."

"Yeah. Yes?"

"No."

"I had a dream about it. It was so real."

Now the conversation got more interesting and Happy and I listened intently.

"If you wanted to have a kid... you wouldn't have done that." Mom said, tapping Dad's chest. Mom was right about what she said. If Dad really wanted to have a child then he wouldn't have done that.

"I'm glad you brought this up, 'cause it's nothing. It's just a housing unit for nanoparticles." Dad tried to talk his way out.

"You're not helping your case, ok?"

"No, this is detachable. It's not a...."

"Dad stop trying to talk your way out."

"You don't need that."

"I know, I had the surgery. I'm just trying to protect us... and future usses and that's it. Just in case there's a monster in the closet. Instead of, you know..."

"Shirts."

"You know me so well."

"God." Mom sighed and rubbed her forehead. It was getting too tiring even for me to listen to Dad.

"You finish all my sentences."

"You should have shirts in your closet."

"Yeah. You know what there should be? No more suprises. We're gonna have a nice dinner tonight. Show off this Harry Winston." as soon as dad said that, mom chuckles.

"Right? And we should have no more suprises. Ever. I should promise you."

"Yes."

"I will." said dad now. Before I could say anything, someone came up behind Dad. Someone who looked very familiar to me.

"Tony and Y/N Stark. I need you to come with me. Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way." said Strange now. When I saw him I wondered what he wanted from us.

"I'm sorry, you giving out tickets to something?" I heard what Dad had to say and had to shake my head. That he could never stay serious.

"We need your help. It's not overselling it to say that the fate of the universe is at stake."

"And who's "we"?" I asked now. I wanted to know what he was talking about.

"Bruce." Dad now said as Bruce appeared behind Strange.

"Pepper."

"Hi."

"You ok?" I asked Bruce as I approached him.

3rd Person POV

Tony and Y/N sat on the couch and listened to what Banner and Strange had to say.

"At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then.... Boom." said Wong, you and Tony looked a little bored. You both saw what Wong showed you, but you didn't quite understand what he wanted to show you.