Chapter 14

3rd Person POV

3 weeks have passed after Stark's party and the announcement. Y/N didn't avoid the three of them as often as usual. Still, the three or rather, everyone in the compound haven't seen you today.

Since no one had seen you until now, the three of them went to your daughter and hoped that she knew where you were. The three found Amelia in the living room. Sitting on the couch, watching TV, and Goose curled up in her lap.

"Hey Amy, do you have any idea where your mother is?" Yelena asked as she sat down next to her on the couch. Amy looked up from the TV when she heard what Yelena asked her. She thought for a moment, since she hadn't seen her mother either. The last time she saw her mother was at breakfast.

"The last time I saw mom was this morning at breakfast. Maybe you'd best ask Dad if he saw her." Amelia said now. Yelena looked at the other two and they nodded immediately. The blonde got up again and they started looking for Bucky.

They found Bucky a little later in the training room. He was training with Steve and Sam. "Hey what can we do for you guys?" asked Sam when he saw the three approaching.

"We wanted to know if Bucky saw Y/N today." was Nat's answer. Bucky wiped the sweat from his face with a towel. Before he hung the towel around his neck. "She was here half an hour ago and trained with me. But she wasn't quite there, her thoughts seemed to be somewhere else." it came from him.

"Did she tell you what's bothering her?" Wanda asked him now. Bucky shook his head. When he wanted to talk to you about what was going on, you hurried out of the room. Bucky looked at the three in front of him and had to ask them what kind of game they were playing.

"В какую игру вы здесь играете?" (What game are you three playing here?)

"О чем ты говоришь, Бак?" (What are you talking about, Buck?)

"Я хочу знать, в какую игру вы играете, Y/N?" (I want to know what kind of game you are playing with Y/N?)

"Мы не играем с ней в игры." (We don't play a game with her.)

"Тогда просто ответь мне на один вопрос. Как ты к ней относишься?" (Then just answer one question for me. How do you feel about her?)

"Я люблю ее." (I love her.)

As soon as the three of them had given the same answer, Bucky had to grin. Steve and Sam looked at each other questioningly because they didn't understand a word of Russian. "Please try not to argue. You have to find out for yourself how she feels about the three of you. Ask her out. Just do me a favor, don't break her heart." said Bucky now.

"Do you have feelings for her Bucky?" Natasha asked bluntly. "You can say it was love at first sight. She is special and she is the mother of my daughter. Of course I love her. But I also know that she will never return my feelings." was his answer to Natasha's question.

Nobody said anything when they all heard what Bucky said. "I have to agree with Bucky. We should ask Y/N out. But which of us will ask her first?" it came from Wanda after a while.

"I'll ask her first." said Nat and then left the room. She went looking for her best friend, Clint.

Y/N POV

I sat on my bed and stared into space. I was unable to concentrate while training with Bucky. I'm lucky that he didn't break any bones. I had to talk to someone about my dream. And that was when I thought of the right person.