Chapter 7

3rd Person POV

"Sir the Quinjet is landing." came the voice of F.R.I.D.A.Y.

When Stark and the others heard what the A.I. said they went outside and saw the Quinjet land. Wanda and Yelena were the first to step out. After them came Y/N and Natasha.

Tony approached the four and stopped right in front of Y/N. "You go back to the cell. You can't be left walking around outside." said Stark now. When Wanda and Natasha heard this, they wanted to intervene and tell Stark that you are not dangerous at all, just the symbiot in you.

You went up to Stark now. Y/N looked briefly at Nat and Wanda and then shook her head.

"I am grateful to you that you want to protect me. Still, I have to agree with Stank, I am dangerous."

"My name is S.T.A.R.K Stark and not Stank. Wait a minute, do you understand me?"

"Yes, I understood you when you came to question me in the cell. I'll go back to the cell, but I'll keep my serum with me. I don't think you want the same thing to happen again as the first time, do you?"

"Ok you can keep your serum. Then follow me, I'll take you to your cell. You three are welcome to come with us." Tony said and then started walking.

Natasha looked at the other two, when they nodded they followed Stark and Y/N to the cells. The rest of the Avengers followed at a distance.

Tony opened the cell door and waited for Y/N to enter the cell. She turned again briefly to Wanda and the two sisters. "Should this parasite reappear, then fire and sound waves should help you. If that doesn't help, then a hole in the chest will do." said Y/N and then stepped into the cell.

Y/N POV

After I entered the cell, Stark closed it behind me. At least this time I had a bed in my cell. I went to the bed and dropped onto it. Then I looked towards the cell door and saw next to my three lovely companions, a fosil, two gods and Robin Hood for the poor.

"Y/N, I was against you being locked in the cell again. Just like Clint, Thor and his brother Loki." I heard Steve say now. Nice to know that some don't think I'm a monster.

"Hello Darling. I am Loki god of mischief. You're just my type."

"Nice to meet you, but you're not my type. I'm not that much into men."

"I'm sorry Lady Y/N, but he's Adopted."

"It's ok. It's not the first time I've run into someone like that. If you don't mind, I'd like to get some sleep. And don't worry, I'll still be here tomorrow morning." I joked.

"Then we'll see you tomorrow morning. If something should happen, then let F.R.I.D.A.Y know." it came from Steve now and I saw them all go upstairs. Now I was alone again and enjoyed the silence. Nobody asked me questions and no annoying simbiot.

I now lay on my side with my back to the door. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

When I woke up some time later, I felt that someone was watching me from the dark. "Watching someone asleep is inappropriate." I said to my observer.

I now heard steps approaching. "Я так рада снова видеть тебя, Долл." (It's so good to see you again, Doll.).

When I heard that voice, I got up from the bed and went to the cell door. In front of me was the person I had seen for the first time 5 years ago.

"Что тебе нужно, зимний солдат?" (What do you want, winter soldier?)

"Можем ли мы поговорить о том, что произошло 5 лет назад?" (Can we talk about what happened 5 years ago?)