"New York." They both says in unison, instantly.

New York, then it will be expressive, won't it? Of course it will be.

"There is a small church I have in my mind and you know what?" Nora pauses for me to say something, so I just raise my brow for her to continue. "I did a little inquiry and ask them if they have any events in that date or not and they say no. They don't have any occasion on that day, so it is the perfect venue I've decided to taken place this wedding." She says clapping her hands.

"Okay, that's good. Then we'll go there tomorrow and book the place before somebody else would." I tell and they both nod at my words. "So what about the reception venue? Only if you guys want a party after the wedding of course." I ask the couple.

"Are you kidding? Of course we want a fucking wedding after party, or my bitchy sister will taunt me for the rest of my life about not having a reception shit." She explains with her hands flying and moving in the air. "Not that I'm doing this only for her to shut up, but I'm also doing this for me. I love parties and I want my, our reception too." She takes her fiance's hand in hers and smiles.

"Okay, so you've to help me selecting a venue near by that church." I say and they nod looking at each other, not at me. "So what about the guest list? Have you decide that yet?"

"Yeah, we did compiled some guests that we want no matter what and the first person who's invited in our wedding is... you." She revels the obvious and I act like I'm surprise by her news.

"Thanks for inviting me guys, I'm so happy." I overly act by placing my palms on my heart and she sniffles a chuckle seeing my dramatic actions.

"And of course your whole family, Carol-David-Heather all of them are invited. Plus Landon's whole family and mine too, even though I don't want my family to get their any filthy involvement in my wedding, but I have to." She explains with a frustrated sigh.

"What about Amir?" Landon asks. "You've to invite him too."

"My paralyzed ex-husband?" She raises her brow at him with a very small smile.

"Don't talk about my friend like that. He's very nice to me unlike you." He acts fake offended and removes his arm from around his fiancee's waist. "I'm inviting him, no excuse." He stands his ground with his stern tone.

"Okay, okay. I'll get that arrange." She hits her shoulder at him. "Then I should invite you ex too." She teases.

Dakota? Hmm

"If you don't have any problem with her then that's fine, you can invite her." He plays along.

"Ohhhh, okay. You're teasing me with her now. Well I'm not going to invite her even though I've a friendly relationship with her. I'm fucking not." She declares with a glare.

Thank God. If his ex came into their wedding, then that would be really awkward to everyone, especially to them.

"I knew it." He musters under his breathe. "Well I'm going ask my mom who to invite, she might know some relatives from her and Ken's side. Also I've some friends from my work place like Posey and her sister, Lila." He adds.

Posey, his very good friend. She works at the Grind, the coffee shop where Landon is manager at. I know her, I've met her few times and she's very nice to me and her six years old sister is just so adorable.

"I've to invite Kelsey, Robert, some other friends from the restaurant and other relatives too." Nora continues. "We'll finalize the guest list until tomorrow, don't worry about that." She adds.

"So the next topic in the checklist is that, what type of cake? It's flavor and how many tire?" I ask.

"There you go. My Favorite topic. Cake." She smiles brightly showing his all teeth to me when I ask her. "I'm not going to buy or order the wedding cake from any company. I'm going to bake my own wedding cake and Landon and I will choose the flavours by the end of this week. So the cake topic is under my control so don't worry about that too." She confidently says.