“Hi Niall, Darcie is very hurt and confused at moment,” I felt tears forming in my eyes knowing that I was the cause of her hurt.

“Liam told me that you want to fix this.” Sarah continued

“I do, I made a mistake. I was just so angry and I wasn’t thinking. Why did she do this to me?”

“Sweetheart, I don’t know what goes on in that girls head, but she didn’t want you to give up everything for her, and I have known you most of your life, I know that she was your everything and that if you knew about the baby you would have given it all up. She had it in her head that you would blame her for it later.” Sarah said.

“I would have given up everything, hell I still would, if it meant that I was with her.” I said a tear slowly slid down my face.

“I am sorry, I never told you Niall. You were always like a son to me and I hated not being able to tell you but Darcie asked me not to.”

“It’s ok. She is your daughter. I understand. Will you help me show her that I want them both a part of my life.”

“As long as you promise to always look after her. You know that you won’t be just taking Darcie, are you ready to be a father and are you ready to tell your fans that you are a father.” Sarah said.

“It maybe a little bit of an adjustment, but I haven’t even meet Jaimie and I am so in love with her that I can’t wait to share my beautiful little girl with the world.”

“That’s good to hear Ni.”

I laughed, “I will have a hard time letting either of them go ever again, if I can get Darcie back.”

After saying goodbye to Sarah I handed the phone back to Liam. I went to my room I looked around it for a moment. I remember something and I quickly ran out to find Louis.

“Louis, I gave you something a few days ag...” I started.

But Louis was already walking towards me with my timber box, I sighed with relief. 

“Oh god thank you so much for keeping it.” I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

“It’s all good my friend. I didn’t think it was something I should get rid of anyway.” He said

LIAM

As Niall left the room I went back on the phone to Sarah.

“So will you help us?” I asked

“Of course I will Liam. I just had to make sure Niall was ready for the extra responsibility that comes with Darcie.”

I laughed while I imagined Niall trying to change a nappy.

“Ok so we have the tickets on there way to your work now, they should be there when you get there. If you can send me a text through when you get to work then we will send out the message.” I said

“Ok no worries, I am leaving in about 5 minutes anyway and it will only take 5 minutes to get there so if you send it out in 15 minutes, we will be ready.”

I laughed again. “Just be aware that it is going to get very crazy there. Now your tickets are going to be in a separate envelope so make sure you grab them.” I said

I said goodbye and hung up the phone. I looked at the time on my phone. I got up and walked out to the lounge area. All the boys were sitting around waiting for me.

“Everything organised?” I asked

“Yep, Venue ready, the band is on their way. Tickets sent. I think that is all.” Harry said.