Chapter 20

Thank you for being so patient, where I live in Queensland, Australia we are currently having crazy weather, we have had a cyclone, mini tornados, extreme wind, torrential rain. A lot of the coasts are flooding extremely bad. Thankfully my town hasn't flooded much at this stage, however we lost power for a fair few hours due to the winds knocking trees down onto power lines. Thank you for understanding!

I am so grateful to everyone who is reading my story and and is voting and commenting!! I appreciate it so much!! I am now on the first page of both TF and FF yay!! Now to get on that top spot! I am up against some great stories though!! I am also getting very very close to hitting 100000 reads * does happy dance*

800 votes for the next chapter!!

DARCIE

An hour later that was where mum found me when she came home. Jaimie was asleep so she quickly took her into her cot, then came back to me.

"What happened darling?"

"Niall." Was all I could say, before a fresh wave of tears took over my body.

"Was he here?"

I nodded.

"Oh baby." She said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"He knows about Jaimie and he doesn't want see me again and and... Mum what have I done?" I said.

"Shh, baby. He was probably just angry."

"No mum, I don't think so."

NIALL

I reversed out of the driveway. I drove around for a little bit trying to calm down. I finally made my way back to the hotel. I parked the car and went up to our room.

As soon as I walked in I was surrounded by the lads.

"Where did you go?" Zayn asked.

"Where do you think?" I said quietly

"Did you talk to Darcie?" Louis asked.

I had calmed down a fair bit since I had spoken to Darcie. I tried to remember the conversation, as it had happened so fast, it was all a bit of a blur, but one thing I remembered that I had made her cry. I slid to the ground. The conversation came flashing back.

"Oh god what did I do." Putting my head in my hands and quickly the tears began falling.

"What happened?" Louis said coming over to me.

"I was so angry. I didn't give her a chance to tell me why. I threatened to speak to my lawyers."

"Oh Niall, you didn't." Liam said

"That's not the worse part." I said thinking about my last words that I said to her.