Chapter 19

Thank you so much my beautiful readers, I am still not feeling the best but I am so thrilled with the votes that I have received!! Because of you lovely people my story is ranked 18th in TF and 22nd in FF!! Although Wattpad went crazy again this morning kicking me to 638th in TF and 238th in FF, I was a bit sad but it seems to have righted itself now!!

I would love to get 600 votes for this chapter

Niall

I put the phone down and put my hands over my face. I had a daughter, and Darcie never told me.

I stood up and walked to the door, grabbing the keys to the car as I went past, opening it then slamming the hotel door behind me.

Why did she never tell me? Why did she hide her from me?

I went to the elevator and pressed the button. The doors opened straight away, and I climbed on. Just as the doors were closing I saw the lads running towards me yelling my name. I didn't try to reopen the doors. I didn't want them to stop me. I reached the lobby and got out quickly. This hotel didn't have concierge services so I was able to walk straight out to the car and get in.

I started the engine then reversed squealing the tyres. I drove straight to Darcie's mum's house. I pulled up in the drive way and got out of the car slamming the door. I marched up to the door and banged on the door.

I was fuming at Darcie, at Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry. I was angry at everyone who knew about my baby and didn't tell me.

The door opened a little bit I saw Darcie look at me and then she quickly tried to close the door. I stuck my foot in the door.

"Don't you shut me out again?" I said angrily.

"I told you not to follow me." Darcie whispered.

"You are hiding something from me."

Darcie's hand went up her mouth, I saw her eyes fill with tears, but it didn't soften me as it may have before.

"How dare you keep my daughter from me? Where is she?"

"My Mum has taken her to see a friend." She said quietly.

"I don't believe you." I yelled at her.

I watched as a tear feel down her face.

"Come in and look then. She isn't here."

I walked in and looked around the house. Sure enough my daughter wasn't there,

"Will you let me explain?" She said.

"I don't think I would believe anything you told me. I will be back in a few days to meet my daughter; in the mean time I will have my lawyer contact you. After that I don't want to have anything to do with you ever again" I said

I went out the front door and went straight to my car.

DARCIE

I heard a car pull up in the driveway, I thought it might have been mum back with Jaimie, but a minute later there was loud banging on the front door. What the hell, I thought.

I walked cautiously to the door. I opened it slightly and saw Niall standing there. I knew straight away that he knew. I tried to close the door but he put his foot in the way.

"Don't you shut me out again?" He said angrily. He looked at me with such hatred that I had never seen in him before.

"I told you not to follow me." I whispered.

"You are hiding something from Me." he snapped. That confirmed that the boys had told him, my hand flew to my mouth. I could feel my eyes fill with tears, but it seemed to make him angrier.

"How dare you keep my daughter from me? Where is she?" he said angrily.

"My Mum has taken her to see a friend." I said quietly, I knew he probably would believe me.

"I don't believe you." He yelled, confirming what I had already thought.

I felt a tear break free and slowly run down my face. It hurt him confirming that he didn't believe me, but after everything I had done to him, I knew I shouldn't really expect anything different.

"Come in and look then. She isn't here." I said

He walked in and looked around the house. He knew the way around so I just stood at the door waiting for him to realize that I was actually telling the truth.

"Will you let me explain?" I asked as he came back out of my room.

"I don't think I would believe anything you told me. I will be back in a few days to meet my daughter; in the mean time I will have my lawyer contact you." He said, what if he took Jaimie off me I thought and then he twisted the knife a little more by saying "After that I don't want to have anything to do with you ever again"

He turned around and walked out the door. I fell to the floor shaking, the tears streaming down my face. I had truly lost him now.

Will Niall really stand by what he said?? 600 votes for the next chapter!

Much love!