CHAPTER 1 - THE BASTARD

A new day rose its light onto Castle Town. Knights roamed and patrolled around the city, shops were open and their merchants shouted happily to sell colorful merchandises, the people in town walked through the city in good humor, and children ran and played around, bubbling with energy and innocent smiles. All were blessed by the prosperity given by the rule of our majesty, Queen Nophea Zelda Hyrule. It was a joyous town for all.

Alas, not for everyone. Not for me.

My home was distant and secluded in one the town's corners. We also owned a shop. A very particular one. While others sold fishes, weaponry, fruits, and other items, my mother attracted a good handful of customers. And business never stopped. It happened at our home almost every day. That trade? It happened in the receiving end that were between her legs. Whether it was in the morning, the afternoon, or occasionally in the evening for a hefty price, my private room could never shush the sound of the depraved and lustful glee that my ears were exposed to on a day-to-day matter.

To put it bluntly, she was the town's whore; a title that didn't bother her much. Yet she fancied it with her own touch of misunderstood elegance. She considered herself as a "host of pleasurable and personal care." No matter how much you sugarcoated pig shit, it would remain pig shit.

A lot of her clientele were composed of knights, visiting lords, or merchants. She was indeed popular. And yet, the ill effects of that reputation were directly dropped onto me. As if I was the one spending my time drowning in cocks all day! I was the bastard child of a nameless father. Making friends was out of the equation ever since my birth. No parent in their right mind would let their children befriend a whore's spawn. And even if I could, I would be certain to be the target of their insults and bullying. And any pain done onto me would be found justified, simply because of my natural circumstances; being a bastard child, born from a whore.

The day almost reached the morning's end. Here I was in my room, hearing my mother's continuous moans as she was welcoming another cock's thrust inside of her for an hour or two. The only things that could distract me from her pulsing voice was an old notebook that I had found onto the ground while making errands. It was a book that taught fighting techniques used by warriors. That book lit the spark to my aspiration: to become a knight. Just like Lady Urbosa! I remembered when I first gazed at her display of strength while subduing brigands in town. It was more than enough to vow her a boundless admiration.

The voices in my mother's room died down to battered breaths. They were finally done. Some peace finally!, I thought. I could still hear some exchange of sweet words between the two of them. The disgust in me made me want to vomit all my insides.

"Zelda dear!" My mother burst my door open, her voice haughty. "Urgh... You're still reading that old damn thing? Pathetic..."

She wore a long red dress that kissed her curves. The upper part squeezed her chest intentionally so that men could be hypnotized by what could be acquired for the right amount of rupees. She had long and raven hair that were curled and eyes of a cold blue that cruelly lacked motherly love. I was glad that I didn't share any of her physical traits; the only thing that I was thankful for from the man who seeded my birth. She would usefully smell of a hypnotic perfume. She still did, but right after a customer, it was mixed with the thick veil of odorous sweat. And her breath was foul and sour. I didn't dare to imagine what she kissed, licked, or swallowed.

"Yes, Mother?" I responded neutrally.

"Here's some rupees." She threw them onto my lap, but one fell on the wooden floor. She sighed in disappointment as I picked it up. "Go get some ingredients into the marketplace for tonight's supper.

I expressed my annoyance, rolling my eyes. "Yes, Mother..."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" My tone didn't go unnoticed as sharp fury rose from her.