*Inhale... *exhale... okay... *inhale... *exhale... I think I'm getting the hang if this... *inhale... *exhale...

Yeah. I am much more better now! Wow. What a advise. You should become a mental therapist or something Sybyl!

*(/I already am Dear Host. Because Ed noticed that you tend to panicking and overthink about small things, he made me to not only inform you or help you of the things you need, but to also stabilise your mental health. So be grateful that Ed add this feature.\)*

I- okay damn. You don't have to be that forward about that you know. And did Ed looked through my memories?

*(/Yes. It was necessary to create me.\)*

Damn. Alright. Okay. Enough of that let's check out the system now shall we? Also to get our rewards. I almost forgot that you can only claim that when you open the system.

Now. Open the system Sybyl.

*(/Calculating...\)*

*(/Affirmative.
Here is the Requirments you did
=Complete the request in less the 30
years √
=Retrieve the ring √
=Beat all the undead dragons for lessthan three hours √
=Retrieve the ring successfully√
=Comfort Acnologia √
=Change the future of the Fairy tail world √
=Travel to at least 5,000 miles √
=Find the hidden island of crystals√ =Make history √ \)*

Damn... Change the future... hidden island... and them I made history in that world...? Damn... quite a feat you did there me. I'm so proud of you

I praised myself, while also giving myself a mental pat at the back. Just damn...

*(/ Here are all the rewards for completing all the requirements Dear Host!!!
Congratulations!!!!!
!Rewards!
=Crystal ore-30
=Book of weapon mastery-1
=Book of the undead-1
=1,000,000© bonus^ + 100,000©
=Corrupted souls-548
=50,000-(XP)
!Upgrades!
=Skill upgrade(3)
=System upgrade(1)
!Bonus!
=500,000©
=Skill upgrade(1)
=Legendary Golden Chest(2)
=Rare Purple Chest(1)
=Unordinary Silver Chest(3)
=Common Copper Chest(1)\)*

"Holy... Fucking shit that is put up to Ed's ass-"

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=Hey! Hey! Hey! Now, now partner. Don't say things like that in front of my siblings!!! I mean I'm alright of you insulting in private but not in front of them!!! They will treat me like a laughing stock if I let some mortal insult me!!! So don't say things like that out loud okay?\)*

'Oops. Sorry about that.'

*(/Notice. Message from Ed
=It's alright, just don't do that again. Not only some will find it funny but some others also find it insulting about the whole God lineage.\)*