I chuckled at his action while patting him again. I also didn't forget to pat Ezekiah as well. When that was done I gave them both three nameless swords to gather all the energy they wasted on that little fight.

Not only did I witness Maynard's techniques here, I was also proud of him because in the last years, when I still didn't go to the fairy tail world he still didn't have that much experience.

But it seems that he got a lot because of the fighting styles he used. It looks like they did became stronger. And that raid when I was absent, also seems to give them some real battle experience.

A battle experience when I am not there. They also need to learn that because, I know for a fact that things will only get busy in the future.

And I might not be able to be here everytime. So they need to learn about battles and experience in my next lesson.

But enough worrying about that. I told the both of them that they should rest, while I fixed the damaged land they had created.

<few minutes time skip>

When I was done finishing the damage that Ezekiah and Maynard caused. I have a feeling that I forgot about something again...

*(/Dear host. You are forgetting about the system again...\)*

Ah! Oh yeah!!! Thanks for reminding me that Sybyl.

*(/I have been reminding you for the past three years Dear Host, and yet you still forget about the system? About me? How could you...\)*

Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold on there!!! I know I might forget about it, but I was still in a depression on those years.

And I only moved on like... two months ago. Yes. I still haven't moved on about me, just leaving Acnologia there. Alone.

God Dammit. The guilt is coming back. The guilt is fucking coming back!!!

Okay. Deep breathes me. You can do this. He will be alright. You put some safety measures on him, surely he will be fine. Nothing in that world would get pass that barrier.

...

What if some wizard managed to find a way to ignore the barrier I put in him? What if there was someone stronger out there in the fairy tail world that they didn't show in the manga or anime? What if Acnologia suddenly left it and forgot to wear it on? What if he lost it? What if it broke because we are on different worlds? What if tha-

*(/Please, Dear Host. Calm down and turn off your brain engine. Don't worry I can still sense that the necklace is fine and Mr. Acnologia is fine as well. Nothing will happen to them. You created one of the best items there are on the multiverse. So please don't worry. Everything will be fine. So take a deep breaths Dear Host. Clear your mind and imagine something that can make you happy.\)*