Chapter 53- Finale Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"You guys really need to pay attention," McKenzie says as she kicks down a webbed Tinkerer, her tools splayed all out on the ground. "We already finished it while you guys were having bro time,"

"It was just a simple conversation-"

"No actually it was actually a very unnecessary conversation," Noir added as he dusted off his suit and put his hat back on at a specific angle.

Peter rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay so what about the other supervillains?"

America flew in with the rest of the Secret Warriors. "Put in jail," she says, dusting her hands off.

"Yeaaah! We went nu-"

"No more squirrel puns, Doreen."

"Aw come on! It was gonna be a good one too!"

"NO!" the Secret Warriors all yelled in unison.

Doreen deflated, dangling her arms. "Okay, okay, fine."

Gwen chuckled, shaking her head as she helped Miles up from his kneeling position. "You okay?"

"Just peachy, considering I probably have venom in my veins right now,"

"I thought you had powers for ages,"

"Shut up Gwen," Miles laughed, holding her waist for support as he limped on his good foot. "You know, it's kind of good to feel that we've saved the world again, but they just don't know it,"

Miles sighed, wanting the kind of recognition that he felt he needed.

Then there was a sudden clamor outside of the broken glass window. "Oh I think they noticed this time," Gwen says, looking at Miles with a smirk.

...

The spiders had made their way down to the crowd of people, clamoring and cheering as soon as they saw the heroes step out. They were being held back by police tape, and the police were clapping as well when they saw the heroes. Everyone had wide smiles on their faces, and the spiders waved to the people, and Gwen helped Miles walk since he had a hand over his eye to protect his identity.

"Thank youuuu, thank you, everyone-" Amadeus began to say, but Ken covered his mouth.

"Shut it, metal face," she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on you were about to say the same thing if you did this by yourself,"

"Hey Cho?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sick of you. You know that?"

"Nah, you love me,"

"..."

"HAH! I'm right!"

McKenzie shoved him off to a direction, causing him to fall and hit his head, and she laughed. "Oops."

"That was totally on purpose," Amadeus groaned as McKenzie laughed.

"Oh my god is that a pig?" a aged lady pointed at Spider-Ham, and he snorted offended.

"What, never seen a talking pig before? In Spandex?" he crossed his arms, unamused. "I'm Spider-Ham at your service," he reached out his hand, which was dripping wet.

"Ew what's on his hand?"

"Why are they wet?!"

"Did he just c-"

"Oh my god you disgusting human beings, I just washed my hands! Defeating villains is a disgusting process!"

The group of people still started at him, and Spider-Ham walked away, annoyed.

Gwen slightly laughed, seeing the group of people. "Wow, I've never seen this crowd before. Usually people run away when they see me, now they're fighting policemen to congratulate us,"

Miles chuckled. "Well you deserve it," he said, looking at her with a smile. She smiled back, her eyes in her suit showing the evidence.

"Well I'll be damned," Jefferson stepped forward, looking around surprised. He had both hands on his belt, and he looked more aged and tired, assuming it was after his tragic wife's death. "Guess Spider-People aren't so bad after all,"

"No, no we aren't," Miles says with a laugh, causing a chuckle to come out of Jefferson.

"You did good, guys. You did good." he says with a smile, and Miles smiled, looking at Gwen.

"Yeah. We did it again," Gwen says.

...

"Okay can we end this story now?"

"But its at the best part! I'm about to end it!"

"Right at where it would usually end in a movie?"

"Yes! It's not like we came from one!"

"Oh my god."

"Let me finish!"

"FINE!"

"Okay so..."

"After that, we pretty much cleaned up everything. Everyone went home after we fixed the labs, and we made sure Tinkerer stayed in a pretty high secluded prison. It was really super disclimactic after we had defeated Tinkerer, but it was kinda peaceful. Me and Gwen graduated and we both entered college, and we-"

"Miles."

"Yes darling?"

"You do realize you're telling our love story to an embryo, correct?"

"Yeah, and?"

Gwen sighed, crossing her hands on her lap. "If you're going to tell a story, at least mention the wedding. That was a fucking mess,"

"Hey language!"

"I have barely been pregnant Miles, just finish the damn story!"

"Hormones already-"

"MILES!"

"Okay, okay, so the wedding....oh dios mio..."