💧⛰️ 12 🔥🌀

🌀

"Aw, Lucy, this was the best day in my life! I can't thank you enough!" Peter hugged me tightly.

I felt this feeling you do when you love someone and just share their happiness.

"You don't have to, really." I whispered and pulled back.

We were on our way home, and the closer we got, the more I realized I was about to have a date with Natasha Romanoff!

🌀

I looked into the mirror for the hundredth time, making sure I looked presentable. Nat texted me saying I should wear something comfortable to walk around. So I did exactly that. I wore my white shirt with my denim jacket that was fluffy on the inside. Also, I had a pair of black jeans on along with my white sneakers. Should be comfortable enough.

"Okay, Ice, you'll be alone for a few hours. But you should be fine as I took you on a walk earlier. You know where to find your water." I told him like I was talking to a child that had to be alone for the first time.

He looked up at me and waved his tail happily. I smiled and gave him a pat on his fluffy head before I grabbed my keys, my wallet, and my phone, checking several times. I really had these items with me. I put them all in a tiny bag that was wrapped around my shoulder and chest.

Nat was already outside waiting for me, sitting on her motorbike. She really looked the part with her black leather jacket. Her green eyes literally glowed as they gazed at me, a smirk forming on her lips.

"There you are."

"Here I am. Hope you didn't wait too long."

"Nah, I just came here."

I released a sigh of relief.

"So what's the plan for this evening?" I asked.

"Well, hop on. I'd like to show you something."

I looked at her and her motorbike.

"Is it safe for both of us to sit on it?"

She raised an eyebrow, and I just knew she was about to tease me.

"You don't trust me?"

"I do. It's just..."

"Weren't you completely excited when you first saw it? Come on, I don't bite. But you might need this, though."

Nat handed me a helmet.

"What about you?" I asked, noticing she got no protection.

Her green eyes looked at me amused.

"Don't need one. I never fall."

I bit my lip again. Couldn't she have brought the fancy car of hers? I sighed and finally brought myself to sit down behind her, wearing the helmet.

"You better hold on tight. I'm not going to go easy on you." She warned me but gave me basically no time to react since she had already started the engine and took off.