💧⛰️ 2 🔥🌀

⛰️

"Not bad. You're getting better." Colleen praised me.

I smirked.

"Oh yeah? Just wait, one day I'll have you pinned down on the floor!" I teased her.

Colleen raised an eyebrow.

"Really? Well, come on then and show me." She challenged me.

My smirk only grew while I let my knuckles crack.

"Why not? Let's do a little sparring." I accepted.

But first, I checked on Ice for a second. The husky slept peacefully in a corner. Playing with Peter must've been exhausting even for a husky. A smile appeared on my lips.

"Rule number one, never take your eyes off of your enemy!" Colleen said and didn't hesitate to make her move.

Just when I turned back to my friend, I immediately got thrown and pinned down to the ground. I groaned in pain.

"Guess I've won."

"That wasn't fair..." I complained and pouted.

"A real fight wouldn't be." Colleen lectured me.

I only rolled my eyes at that.

"Where's Danny? I want him to train me again." I said, still pouting while I sat up.

"Making sure his company doesn't go down in Wards' hands. You know... the whole heroin thing Danny shortly discovered."

I saw the worried expression on her face and didn't hesitate to pull her into a hug.

"He'll be fine. He's a brilliant fighter."

"I know. It's just... We don't know who we're up against, and he insists on doing anything all by himself. It could be a powerful group that knows how to fight just as well as him. I mean... they invaded a company completely unnoticed for who knows how long already... Who knows how much blood's on their hands." She told me, returning the embrace.

"You'll figure it out and solve this problem, I'm sure of it. Also, if you... you both need anything. I'll be here for you. Always. I promise."

I pressed a friendly kiss to her forehead and looked her in the eyes.

Colleen nodded.

"Thanks. It means a lot." She whispered.

I only smiled at her.

"Alright, that's all for today. I'll see you tomorrow again. Don't forget to practice."

"Of course."

Right on time, Ice woke up and started bouncing around the dojo to explore. We both chuckled at the sight of him.

"Come here, Ice."

The puppy looked up for a second before running off to a corner where Colleen stored some of her punching bags.

"Ice, no! Come here!" I tried to call him again, but of course, the little shit didn't listen.

"Alright..." I mumbled to myself and walked over to where my backpack was. It rested on a bench.

Grabbing inside, I pulled out a small bag of treats with a smug face. The rustling sound alone alarmed the little puppy to finally come over to me. As I figured. I made him sit down in front of me before giving him one of the treats. Also, before he could run off again, I put him on a leash.

"Bye, see you tomorrow."

"See you." Colleen answered before I finally left and made my way home.

⛰️