💧⛰️ 10 🔥🌀

⛰️

Peter Parker:

I was sitting at home in the living room together with Ben and May. We watched through the TV what was happening around the Stark Tower.

Freaking aliens were attacking New York City! As scary as that was, it was also pretty cool!

We haven't heard from Lucy, though, which had May worried for hours now. She didn't even respond to my text messages. She was safe if she was still on that trip, but what if she got caught in these attacks. Ben tried calling her for the hundredth time

"That's enough! I'm going to her apartment and will check if she's there!" Ben said, worried, already on his way out of the living room.

"No! Ben! We're not supposed to leave our homes! I'm worried as well, but if she were at home, she'd probably call us." May stopped him, "I don't want you to risk your life like that. Lucy's probably safe on that trip... away from that mess." She reasoned with him.

My eyes were practically glued to the screen. I couldn't believe all of that was really happening. Then some helicopter got pictures of Iron Man flying around! I felt my eyes widen! That was so cool! Tony Stark was fighting aliens! Another camera showed the Captain America alongside other people! They were standing in a circle like a team... like heroes! But there was one face that stood out to me. Lucy!

"Lucy's fighting the aliens!" I shouted excitedly. 

Both May and Ben whirled around immediately, looking at the screen I was pointing at.

"She's with Iron Man and Captain America!"

I was so excited to see my sister standing there among these heroes... these legends. And she had a cool outfit just like them!

"Oh no, this is way too dangerous! She should be here with us where it's safe!"  Ben exclaimed.

Of course, he wasn't too happy about it.

"I'll go out and get her!"

Ben already grabbed his jacket as he said that.

"Ben, no!"

But he wouldn't listen and just left, leaving his worried wife behind. In his hands, he held his old hunting gun.

⛰️

Lucy:

I was glad that there weren't too many civilians around the area. I helped a man who was stuck under bricks, and I also saved a kid from being shot. Both of them made their way to safety. 

Suddenly, a blinding bolt of lightning stroke down from above the Empire State Building. It was Thor. He aimed this massive shock wave towards the portal. I could see Chitauri soldiers falling to the ground, the life being sucked out of them. Even one of these giant monsters exploded.

I was so glad Thor was on our side!

Time for me to get back to Nat and Steve again and to tell them what's been going on.

Natasha was fighting a Chitauri looking a little tired by now. The bastard managed to take her off her feet, throwing her to the ground.

I furrowed my brows in anger. Not today, idiot!

I landed using the momentum to swing my staff down like I wanted to hit the ground. This summoned a sickle of air, vertically, hitting the Chitauri hard and throwing him off the bridge. Another one attacked which I wanted to take on, but Nat already jumped to her feet using the energy rifle to swipe his feet. He fell and got his throat cut open.