She's right - Chris Evans

Start from the beginning

Chris looked at you, silently asking what you want to do. "I'll talk." You said and got up from the blanket. You gave Chris a small peck on the lips, "I'll be back soon." You wore your dress back and walked away. 

He nodded in response and saw you and Minka walk out in the beach.

"What do you want to talk about?" You asked Minka. 

"I wanted to talk about Chris." She said. You nodded your head and she continued, "Do you really think Chris likes you?" 

"He doesn't like me, he loves me." You said, folding your arms in front of you. 

"I don't think that. Look at you. You're brown, small height, big boobs but small ass. Your body is not perfect." She said, moving her finger up and down over your body. "You're just a fuck to him that's all. He will move on from you when he finds someone a hundred times better than you." 

You just stood there listening to her. How could she body shame you? 

"Look all I am saying is you should take a look at his career. He will become famous after the first Captain America film releases. What will people think when they see him with you? A nobody? A black girl from a small town? People will hate him for that." Minka said. 

By the time she was finished you had tears in your eyes. Threatening to fall out. But you couldn't cry in front of her. You couldn't give her the satisfaction that she had won. So you took a deep breathe and thought about what she said. You really wanted Chris's career to get big. You didn't want to be the reason of his doom. So you looked at her and said, "Thank you." And left. You didn't see Minka smirking behind as you walked away. She won. 

You started to walk in the direction of the parking lot. When you reached the car you finally let the tears fall. 

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Chris was waiting for you to come back. "What's taking her so long?" He said to Scott. 

"I don't know. Why don't you try calling her?" Scott suggested.

"Yeah." Chris fished his phone out of the pocket and dialed your number. It kept ringing and went to voicemail. "She's not answering." He said. 

"Try again." 

Chris nodded while he called you again. "Dammit." He cursed when once again it went to voicemail. "I'll go look for her. If he comes back here tell her to call me." Chris got up and started walking in the direction where you and Minka went. 

He spotted Minka at a stall sipping on some juice and went to talk to her. "Minka. Where's Y/N?" Chris asked her. 

"I don't know. We just talked and then she walked away." Minka shrugged. 

Chris suspected something, "What did you say to her, Minka?" 

"Nothing that concerns you." She replied. 

"Do you at least know where she went?" Chris growled, getting frustrated. 

"That way." Minka pointed in the direction of the parking lot. 

"Bye." Chris said. 

"Chris wait!" Minka said. 

"What?!" Chris whisper- yelled. He was getting angry. 

"I missed you a lot." She said and moved closer to him. She out her hands on his shoulders. "Maybe we could meet and catch up again." She said. 

"Minka, I already told you. We. Are. Over. I found someone I want to spend my life with. So just stay out of it." Chris pushed her hands away.

"Whatever." She said. 

Chris sighed loudly, shaking his head. He looked at Minka, "Stay away from us. Especially her. Got it?" 

"Yes daddy." Minka smirked. 

"Good bye." Chris gritted through his teeth. With that he went to the parking lot and looked around for Y/N. 

Chris immediately spotted you in your yellow sundress, standing near his car. He noticed that you was leaning against his car and crying. "Baby? What's wrong? Tell me what Minka said to you." Chris pleaded. 

You turned and looked at him with bloodshot eyes. "We should break up." You said. 

"What?" He said. 

"W-We should break up." You wiped your tears and looked at him. 

"Baby if she said anything to you, don't listen to her." Chris said. 

"She's right. I not good for you. Not at all." You said. 

Chris took hold of your hand and opened his car. "Get in." He said opening the passenger door for you. 

You sat in the passenger seat and Chris closed the door and hopped in the driver seat. He cupped your face and turned your head to face him. "What did she say to you?" He said calmly. 

You shook your head, "No, Chris. Please." 

"Baby, please. Tell me." Chris said. You looked in his eyes and saw nothing but love and calmness in them. 

"S-She said that I'm not good for your reputation, people will hate you for being with me. That I don't a have a good body and you will l-leave me when you find someone better than me." You sobbed. "She's right Chris. I'm not good enough." 

"Hey. Come here." Chris pulled you in a hug, "She is just trying to get in your mind, okay? Don't ever listen to her." You nodded your head. "I don't care if people hate me, it's there problem that they can't see how beautiful you are from the inside and out." He kissed your forehead. 

You pulled away from Chris and took his hand in yours. "I'm sorry. I just thought way too much about it. But she is right about one thing though."

"What thing?" 

"My body........ it's too small.  That I have big boobs but small ass. It's not perfect." You said. 

"Hey, don't you say that." Chris scolded her. "Nobody in this entire world is perfect baby. Not even her." Chris said. "And if we are talking about your body.... it is a perfect fit for my hands." Chris placed his hand on your boob and gave it a squeeze. 

You mewled and pushed his hand away. "Shut up." You laughed. 

"That's the sound I like the most. Your laugh." Chris said, wiping the tears on your cheeks. "Wait a second." Chris pulled out his phone and started typing. 

"What are you doing?" You asked him. 

"Telling Scott that we're going home." He said. 

"What? why?"

Chris leaned forward and whispered, "Because we are going home and I am going to remind you how beautiful and perfect you are. Understand?" 

"Yes." 

"Yes what?" He questioned. 

"Yes, daddy." 

"Good girl. Now let's go home and start the fun...."