Kakashi continued to thrust deep inside me in places that I didn't even know where possible to reach.

"Ahh... Mhmm...!"

"Saki...!"

"More...! More..."

Kakashi began to move faster thrusting in and out inside me.

"I am almost...!" I cried as I felt my climax coming.

"I am also..." Kakashi said back.

Kakashi flipped me to my stomach, and my eyes flashed as the simple movement made me cum. Kakashi didn't stop and started to move faster.

"Ugh...! I-...! Just came...!" I said between moans.

"Doesn't it feel good?" Kakashi said lowly on my ear.

I shuddered from his voice. Kakashi then turn my head to the side and kissed me. He thrust one more time before taking his erection out and finishing outside.

"I want to take a shower..." I said feeling my body sticky from the sweat.

A whole ass workout... I thought as I stood up.

"... why are you following me?" I asked as I saw Kakashi following me to the bathroom.

"Going to take a shower?"

"... You are not going to let me take a shower." I said to him.

"Come on, we are just going to take a shower, okay?"

I sighed and let him come with me.

🍋🍋🍋

Wrong choice.

"..."

"Are you mad?" Kakashi asked me standing at the side of the bed.

"... No..." I said at the last moment.

Even if I actually wanted to shower... it felt good...

"Okay, then what do you want for dinner?" Kakashi asked me looking like a sad puppy.

"... I want Ramen." I said trying to remember what was the last time I ate it. "Let's go." I said as I got up from the bed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup, we can just say that we just meet there accidentally if anything." I said to him.

Kakashi nodded, and we got going. When we arrived the smell of the Ramen entered my nose.

"Nothin better than Ichiraku Ramen." I said while sitting down in a chair.

"It's been a while since I have seen you around here."

"Yeah, I have been busy with work." I answer with a small smile.

"So what can I get you?"

"I will get a Miso Ramen with extra pork." I ordered my food.

Then Kakashi entered too.

"Ah, Hokage-sama. It's good to see you." Ichiraku greeted Kakashi.

"Haha... ha." Kakashi laughed awkwardly.

He also ordered his food, and we began to talk about random stuff.

"Ah. Remind me to give you an important scroll tomorrow." Kakashi told me as we were getting our food.

"A scroll?" I asked him. "Thank you for the food." I said as I began to eat.

"A mission. They requested the best ninja, which is you." Kakashi said with a sweet smile.