"Back to school already?" Taeko asked, taking a seat across from Aeon. He took a small plate and started filling it with various dishes. The one thing he and Aeon undoubtedly shared was their high metabolism.

Their Quirks both strived when their users had a substantial amount of protein. That, and given the fact they were teenage boys. "Not yet, just an on-campus training session with my class." Aeon replied, taking a large sip of orange juice.

"And in other news, twenty-seven found dead in what can only be described as a massacre. The Notorious crime boss of Mustafa, Daiki Kon: The Kingpin has once again moved on new territory. Police and officials haven't been able to hold him in court as of yet."

The news was on in the background while they ate. Nozomi made sure to stay aware of what the world was like, especially since her son was training to be a hero.

"You'd think with all these heroes, someone would have arrested him by now." Nozomi sighed, before switching the channel to something more light-hearted.

"Kingpin..." Taeko repeated to himself, he had heard that name before many times. He was the cause behind so many deaths and illegal weapons, it was beyond comprehension why he wasn't arrested yet.

Taeko then turned back to face Aeon, thinking about U.A again
The community was probably the only aspect of that school that Taeko admired. He and Nozomi attended his second sports festival, and were introduced to many of his classmates. He particularly remembered a student named Bakugo.

The explosive Quirked kid seemed very close to Aeon, which was odd since he acted like a madman on the field. He also remembered another student, Kyoka Jiro, which had a small crush on as they spoke about music.

"I'm glad you're having fun at U.A, it really seems like a good fit for you." Taeko said bringing back the conversation, before taking a bite of his breakfast. While he wasn't exactly interested in the school, he knew rhat it meant a lot for his cousin. "Also, can you tell Mina that I didn't mean to get upset at dinner?"

Aeon grinned at the apology, which was what he had also been waiting for. "Of course," Their attention was suddenly brought onto a triple knock at the front door. "Speaking of which, that might be her right now. We planned to take the bus together."

"Ewww." Taeko joked, taking a sip of water. This was a usual banter amongst the two, albeit one-sided. Aeon unlocked the door, and opened it to not reveal Mina, but instead Kaina Tsutsumi. Taeko nearly spat out his drink, but instead quietly choked on it.

"Oh um, hi, good morning." Said Aeon, taken off guard by a stranger he'd never met before. Nozomi realizing it wasn't Mina stepped out of the kitchen, greeting Kaina aswell.

"Good morning Ms. Bi-han, I hope I'm not interupting a family breakfast." Kaina said, slightly bowing as she stood by the door. Taeko kept his coughing as silent as possible, all while Kaina flashed him a quick smile.

"Oh not all, miss...?" Nozomi reassured, while asking for her name.

"Tsutsumi, Kaina Tsutsumi." She replied. Kaina wore a casual black sweater that stretched down to her waist, accompanied by navy blue jeans. This was one of the first times that Taeko had ever seen her not wearing her Nagant outfit. Kaina's hair was neatly made into a long ponytail, which never changed for her.

"Well it's a nice to meet you Tsutsumi, what brings you here?" Nozomi asked, already having a sneaking suspicion based on Taeko nearly choking.

"I'm here to pick up Taeko, we've got a hang out planned." Kaina replied, baffling every Bi-han family member in the house. Taeko was embarrassed, Aeon was confused, and Nozomi was confused and happy.