Chapter 1

COPYRIGHT NOTICE AHEAD!

Copyright © 2015, pll_spoby_e_w_w

"All Rights Reserved. (The Bad Boy (Jack Gilinsky)) No Part Of This Publication May Be Reproduced, Distributed, Or Transmitted In Any Form Of Any Means, Including Photocopying, Recording, Or Other Electronic Of Mechanical Methods, Without The Prior Written Permission Of The Publisher, Except In Case Of Brief Quotations Embodied In Critical Reviews And Certain Other NON-Commercial Use Permitted By Copyright Law."

Jack Gilinsky at the top. This is my first bad boy story. So I'm not sure if it's good or not. I like if you comment or write on my message board and I will update more.

Jack Gilinsky POV

Hi I'm Jack Gilinsky. I'm 19, I live with my parents and my little sister, Abby. I am what you call a bad boy. I'm dangerous and don't have a care in the world. I have a motorcycle that's my baby. I'm single but I date every girl in the school. They can't resist me.

I was just heading down stairs to get breakfast when Abby came running up to me and jumped in my arms. "Hey Abby , what's up?"
"Nothing just waiting for breakfast."

I walked over to the kitchen to see my mom cooking bacon. "Hey mom" I say will kissing her cheek. I know my mother, I may be a bad boy but when it comes to my mom you don't want to make her mad. I sit down on the island and Abby jumped on my lap and started eating my food. Like she does every day. "Hey Abby stop eating your brothers food."my mother said.
"It's ok mom" I said she gave me that look what ever and continued cooking.

I got on my bike and started heading to school.

Avri Johnson POV

Hi I'm Avri Johnson I'm 18 years old. I'm the shy girl from school that's lonely and gets made fun of. My parents died when I was 4 years old. They died from this gang that killed them because they owed them money. I lived with my aunt Betty till I was 10 years old and then she left me. So I had no relatives to live with so I lived on my own since then. In my house that my parents left me, in there will.

I then started a deep depression and started cutting myself and with no one by my side. Until I met Maddie my best friend, she helped me with my depression. We were the best of friends until she moved to New York with her boyfriend. My parents where billion airs so I did not have to work I had lots of money. I then got into my car a white challenger. I started the engine and headed to school. When I got there I grabbed my bag and ran inside I was late. I sprinted to my locker and Put the combination in. 10- 36-22 I chanted. once it opened I grabbed my science book and slammed my locker shut and ran to my homeroom. When I finally sat down in the back row. I remembered that the bad boys sit in the back. But before I could move the door slammed shut and there stood Jack Gilinsky. He walked over to where I was sitting and sat next to me and smirked at me. Oh no this is going to be a long day I thought .

Author note : what do you think please comment.