Chapter 13

Author Note:
Okay Guys I am so sorry for not updating in so long! I have been having really big major family issues lately. But the good news is I can start updating again!!!! It may take some time because school is about to start!

I am also changing the title of the story to "The Bad Boy (Jack Gilinsky)" so the cover photo with be different

I know who like school? If any of you said you like school, I'm disappointed. Lol I'm just kidding but I don't want my summer to be over. Oh well know I am probably going to change my writing style a bit so just a warning. Hope your summer was amazing and will talk next chapter! -Tay
----------------------
Avri Johnson POV

"WAKE UP IN THE MORNING THEN I DAB" rang threw the morning air, making me fly out of bed onto the cold hardwood floor.

'Argggg, I swear I'm going to kill Jack for waking me up!' I thought pushing my self of the floor. I slide on my yellow duck slippers and stop over to the window, yanking it open.

"JACK TURN THAT DOWN!" I try to yell over the music, but not being loud enough. I stick my foot out onto the closest branch and jump onto another, and gracefully fly into his bedroom landing on my feet.

Not seeing Jack I stomp over to the speaker and power it off.

"HEY Cupcake! Why did you turn that off?" Jack said while slipping his t-shirt on.

"Don't cupcake me!" I said glaring at the back of his head.

"Aww  Cupcakes upset that I woke her up?"

"Argggg! Seriously Jack don't you have anything better to do!?!" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Aww baby don't be made I just wanted to wake you up the fun way. But seriously it's 10 in the morning! You need to wake up earlier."

"Well if your going to blare music while I sleep at least play something I like not that junk of a song that you call music."

"Wow cupcake that hurt. If my music taste is so bad what do you suggest?" He said smirking at me, taking a step closer to me.

"Hmmm maybe a little Charlie Puth or Justin Bieber, OH WAIT, Hmm... Drake." I say dreamy eyed

"Ha ha ha that's what you call music? Anyway now that we settled that, do you want to go with me to the hospital to see Abby?"

"Sure why not. I will just have to go get dressed." I say about to slip out window when I'm pulled back in.

Jack slips his arm around me and pecks my lips "Hurry okay?"  He pleaded. Kissing the fresh cuts on my wrist.

I smile in return "I'll hurry just give me 10 minutes." I swing from one branch to another and slide right into my room. Skipping to the bathroom to comb my hair.

'Out of every girl specially Amy Chain he chose me. How did I get so lucky?

Author Note:
What did you think? Leave me comments below, I do read every single one. Thank you
- Tay