Chapter 11

A/N: Okay guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in s while, i have just been extremely busy. Anyways Happy Father's Day! Make sure today make your dad fell special, and give them a great big hug, for caring about you, or for what they do.

Song is Safe and sound by Taylor Swift
There is some language in this chapter be where!

Jack Gilinsky POV

Things have been going good know with Avri and I, we have been watching a lot of movies, cuddling and expressing our feelings.

Right know we are on her couch. I had just woke up from my slumber, to see Avri curled up in a ball against my chest. I gently shifted to the right a little to the coffee table to grab my cell phone. Trying not to wake her up, I gently shifted her body back onto my chest where she started to slide off of me.

I unlocked my phone to see I had 5 missed calls and text messages form my mom. I taped the message icon and scrolled over to my moms contact, the text read...

"Jack please come home your sister she wasn't felling to well, she started getting dizzy and blood started to flood out of her nose, then she pasted out. We are at the hospital know and she, has..."

I scrolled down to read the last bit when, oh my gosh, I did not believe what I was reading I read it over and over again, "she has Cancer."

I shook Avri awake, "Come on wake up baby" I said while a tear slid down my cheek. She started to stir. "Whats wrong" she said sitting up. "We need to go to the hospital!" I said starting to get up. She jumped up and grabbed my hand, "Who's in the hospital?" She said while kissing my tears off my cheeks. "My sister, she fainted in the living room, she had cancer."

We where on our way to the hospital when I ran to the front desk. "What room is Abby Gilinsky in" I whisper, shouted at the girl

She looked startled and started typing on her computer. "Are you family?" She asked, I then started to clench my fists, "GOD DAMN IT! I AM HER BROTHER" I yelled, but then I felt a hand unclench my hand into her hold. I knew it was Avri.

Avri Johnson POV

I heard yelling while I walked into the hospital doors, I saw it was Jack. He was clenching his fists yelling. I then un clenched his hand and held it with mine and said, "Im sorry but can you please just give us her room number please?"

The lady at the desk then said "I'm sorry but she's in surgery right know you can't see her but you may sit in the waiting room with your family on floor 3" "Thank you!" I said, pulling Jack into the elevator, as soon as the door closed he burst out in tears. "Hey it's okay" I said pulling him into a hug.

He snuggled his head into my next, and started crying more, I could feel his tears slip down my neck, making my neck damp and warm. I kissed his neck and then the elevator doors opened making him pull back from my next and pull me along with him to the waiting room.

"Mom, Dad how is she doing?" He said when they came into view. Pulling his mom and dad into a hug, he sat down in the blue and gray chair, pulling me down on his lap, across form his parents.

" The Doctor sent her strait into surgery, they said it's growing to fast, I'm sorry to say but She has Leukemia."

A/N: Cliff hanger muhahaha!