Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades

Start from the beginning

I sighed. "Honestly," controlling water from Mr. Compress' glass, I flicked my hand, multiplying the water and then sending one half towards the towel and the other one on the table. "you guys are villains but can't even extinguish a fire..."

I heard a muttered 'thanks' from Spinner. "You are criticizing us since the battle day. Are you thinking this highly of yourself?" That burned shit besides me leaned back more into the couch, man spreading himself, his arms resting on the back of the couch.

"Says the person who wears shoes like these and tries to pick up fights with a teenager." I crossed my arms over my chest and yelped when Dabi all of a sudden pulled me towards him with his left arm that was resting behind me on the couch. "What the fuck..!" I tried to push myself away, but Dabi hugged me closer to his side.

"What if I don't want to pick fights with you."

"Well that's too damn bad, because I don't care what you want."

"It's time now. Come."

Dabi let go of me when that man with long black hair came in. "We're still eating."

"Still eating what? Burned food?"

"My ass." Spinner muttered.

~

"The medical treatment, video editing, and Toga's coat were all because of our sponsorship."

They should get some elevator music in here. I could fall asleep.

"Huh? If it weren't for us, that baldy would be in the hospital instead of this hideout! "

"Nahh, he would be dead by now if it wasn't for Shigaraki." I corrected Twice. Tapping my foot on the ground while waiting for the elevator to stop.

"Stop this, Skeptic. They are who the grand— I mean, Re-Destro— chose. Re-Destro's words are still Destro's words."

The elevator stopped and we all stepped outside. A lot of people were gathered in this big hall while my playmates and I got led to the front. "Mavis," baldy stopped me when I got on the stage. The others kept walking, Toga eyeing that man before minding her own business. He bowed, gesturing to a grand looking seat besides Dusty Crusty.

"Do I also get a cape." I said sarcastically, eyeing dusty's red cape and taking the seat besides him. Oddly enough, baldy wanted me to be their leader with Shigaraki as my second. I bested long nose without destroying half the town, so that's why he wants me first.

I have no interest in leading a group that would fall sooner or later.

But after telling that the HPSC, they said to accept a leader role. So here I am. Sharing the same rank as Shigaraki.

We waited some more moments and I only looked to the others after I was seated well.

"Welcome, and thank you for coming. Liberation warriors. I'm Re-Destro of the Meta Liberation Army! The Metahuman Liberation Army will now be reborn!

"I believe without a doubt that the League was an obstacle until that day!" How boring. I rested my head lazily on my fist, gazing at the people under me.

"I had blinders on! I was a prisoner of blood, unable to break free from what I'd been taught!"

I met the gaze of one of the dark Twins, far in the back, moving through shadows. Wouldn't it have been for his platinum hair, I would have missed him. Pretending to scratch my lower back, he put a card into my hand and I pulled it out as if it always was in my hands.

'Ace of spades.'

"Have fun?" Shigaraki side eyed me as I put the card in one of the front pockets of my suit. "A lot actually." I grinned at him.

"But there, I saw a new liberation! This is not a surrender! The Reaper and Tomura Shigaraki are the ones who are truly free! I was filled with awe, which necessitated my abdication! From now on, the Liberation Army recognizes the Reaper and Tomura Shigaraki as their grand commanders and with that, its third coming. As we walk down a deeper path of liberation, the Metahuman Liberation Army and the League of Villains will unite under a new name.

"The idea came from me, Re-Destro, and Spinner, from the League! Now, the name please, Reaper!"

"The Paranormal Liberation Front." My playmates came besides me. "Pushing aside the name of "villain" and allowing the meta framework to be interpreted more broadly. And the nine people on stage will be our lieutenants."

"Teams will be assigned based on what they need. Anyway, the name's the same as this." Shigaraki continues for me, taking off the hand from his face. "Just decoration. We'll do what we want."

The Army cheered after that.

1297 words