Chapter Twenty Nine

Magsimula sa umpisa

“Good morning, dad.” I cheerfully greeted him.

“Sweetheart, ipasusundo na ba kita?” He asked.

Axel was sucking on my sensitive flesh as his hand moved further up, giving my inner thigh a caress. I tried to swat his hand away but he wouldn’t budge. He instead let out a soft and cheeky chuckle.

“Ipasusundo? Why?” I asked, quite surprised.

“Hindi ba sabi mo gusto mo ng bumalik sa hacienda?”

“Dad, I-“ I wasn’t wearing anything under Axel’s shirt. I swallowed my gasp when I felt his finger on my sex and I almost forgot what to say. That jerk! I looked down at him and gave him at pinandilatan ko siya ng mata. “I-I only said that because I miss you. I’m staying here.”

“I miss you too, sweetheart. Are you sure you want to stay there?” Dad worriedly asked.

“Yes…” I answered, squeaking a little when he pressed his finger on my clit.

“Okay ka lang ba? You sound sick.”

“Yeah, I just have a bit of a cold.” I tried my best to keep my voice steady as he circled his finger there. I threw my head back in ecstasy. “Dad, I’ll just call you back later, okay?”

“Uminom ka ng gamot at-” I didn’t understand what dad said after that. I was too lost in Axel’s touch. This man was just so ruthless and cruel, fingering me while I talk to my dad over the phone. I said bye to my dad after he was done talking and put the phone down. I gathered all the energy left in me to push him away and stop him. “You’re an asshole! Why do you keep doing that?” I frowned at him.

“Doing what?” He asked with fake innocence.

I rolled my eyes at him. “You know what!”

“I told you I just couldn’t get enough of you.” He smiled a naughty smile.

“Dahil sa ginawa mo, you won’t get any of me this morning.” I teasingly stuck my tongue out at him. He tried to grab me but I quickly got out bed and ran to the bathroom. He tried to catch up but I was quick to close the door. He begged me to let him in and I teased him for a few minutes before I opened the door. He quickly attacked me with a hot, passionate kiss and we ended up making love in the shower. It was quick but it was still as wonderful as last night.

Before heading to work, we stopped by a drug store. He bought me a morning after pill so I wouldn’t get pregnant after having unprotected sex with him last night  and a bottle of contraceptives. I would love to have his children someday but I just don’t think we were ready to have one yet. I want to get married first before we have a baby. I’m still old-fashioned when it comes to things like that.

We both got out from the car. His hand snaked on the back of my waist as we walked to the elevator on the parking lot. We stepped in and rode the elevator. As we were nearing my floor, I let out a sigh.

He suddenly turned me to him and cupped my face. His lips crashed into mine, his body pressing against me. I answered his kiss with equal passion and intensity, teasingly the bottom of his lip and nibbling it.

“Keep doing that and I’ll bring you to my office.” He murmured against my lips just as the elevator stopped on my floor.

Ting!