The Hair Cut

Zelda woke up the next day, refreshed and prepared for a new day, a new adventure. Link was already awake and making breakfast down below.

Zelda quickly changed into her adventuring clothes before heading downstairs.

Breakfast was already on the table.

Link had made them a delectable, mouthwatering dish of bacon and eggs.

After they were done eating, Zelda thanked Link for the meal.

"That was delicious!" Zelda said cheerfully.

"No problem." Link responded, clearing the table.

"Oh- um, also... I have a- a favor to ask of you..." Zelda said, blushing intensely and looking down at her feet.

Link was extremely curious.

"Well- you see, my hair's been getting in my face a lot recently... so I was wondering if you could, oh, I don't know, cut it?" Zelda asked.

"Of course! Just warning you, I'm not that good at stuff like that..." Link said, deciding to just use his sword.

They moved outside where he cut her hair very short.

"S-sorry... I cut it really, really short-" Link said, fearing that she would get mad at him.

"I love it! Thanks, Link!" Zelda said excitedly.

Another disaster [narrowly] avoided.

~Author's note~ Sorry this chapter was so short! I had many ideas for the next chapter...