Rules and Requests Page

Me (V): We're diving right into this guys-

Me: I'm so excited!!!

Me: Hkaskjgkasghhksk

Ratchet (Ratch): *already shaking his helm with a sigh of defeat*

Bumblebee (Bee): <There's no way you're talking her out of it this time, Ratch...>

Ratchet: I know. I've accepted it by now.

Me: *evil laughter*

Optimus (Opi): *soft but kinda confused smile* We haven't done this in quite some time. I wonder how intense it will be now that we've started over.

Me: VERY INTENSE.

Me: I hope, anyway. *shrugs* That's up to them, though

Bulkhead (Bulk): WhO-

Bulkhead: You know what, never mind. I'm just completely done asking who in the frag you're talking to and about. Carry on

Arcee (Cee): *rolls optics very dramatically*

Me: I saw that!! There will be no such attitudes in here, all of you!! We're going to have fun no matter what is presented!!!

Smokescreen (Smoke): Yeah!! I can't wait!! I wasn't a big part of it last time...

Me: That's changing, you lovable little thing-

Smokescreen: *blink blink*

Me: Anyways!! I have some rules for all of us!! ^^

1: No swearing!! Other than Cybertronian curses, because those aren't actually curses to us humans.

2: Nothing NSFW!!! This is a clean account and book, and I will not tolerate anything hugely inappropriate. Cute scenarios between ships are fine!

3: All dares must be possible!! Don't make us do anything absolutely crazy like end the world or something. I think you get the idea lol

4. Please limit your requests to one every other day (if you really must request that much xD). Like my sister, I got flooded by requests that I couldn't do because of my schedule, and since I have work now, I might not even get to all of the limited ones. But thank you for requesting!!

5. All bots (and children) must do or answer everything they are required to!!! No sliding out of it!

Me: *turns to glare at Ratchet*

Ratchet: *doesn't even blink*

Me: Anyways, I think that's all!! OH, and please post your requests on this page only!! That will make them much easier to find. 

Me: Thank you for reading and being patient with my lazy and busy aft!!! I hope to update more soon, but I have no idea if that's happening...

Bulkhead: *looks like he's about to say something but doesn't* 

Me: That's all!! Enjoy!! Even you, bots!!! ^^