C H A P T E R : 3 2

"She is in the jail?!! Irene is in jail?? ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS??? Jungkook!!" Jimin yell, Jungkook smirk and nod "yes!" He assure.

Hoseok gulp, "but how? When?" He ask.

Jimin sit down and drink the whole glass of water, Taehyung pat his back. Jungkook take a deep breath.

"She was trying to reach out my house and when I went to Incheon, my men's who were keeping eye on her, informed me. And in Incheon only, Seokjin hyung handed me the some documents which were enough for me send her jail" he explain.

"you didn't even tell us?" Taehyung ask, Jungkook shake his head "no guys it's nothing like that, I just didn't want to bother you guys" Jungkook reply.

Jimin raise his eyebrow, "did y/n know about this?" He ask.

"No!! Please, don't even dare to tell it to her. I don't want her to be stress out. She is already having mood swings these days for no reason" he panick.

They all laugh"What happened to her?" Taehyung ask.

Jungkook shrug, "I don't know, she's just behaving weird these days.." He said and sigh, "like what?" Jimin ask. Jungkook give him a glare for that question.

"don't you think, you're taking too much interest in my wife?" He ask and raise his eyebrow "I- I'm just asking dude, She's our friend too" he said and gulp.

"Yesterday she literally woke me up at 3 am in the night, and told me to get her chocolate ice cream and for my luck, we were running out of ice creams in the house as she ate all.. And to complete my wife's command I had to ask my assistant to open my private mall just to get her an ice cream in the middle of the cold night" he explain.

Everyone's eyes widen in shock, "no doubt why you're sleepy today" hoseok said and chuckle, Jungkook nod "yeah! It's not like that happen for the first time, she has been like this since last week" he said.

Taehyung's eyes widen, "dude if I were you, I would've bury myself deep inside the earth than, going to buy the ice cream in the middle of the night" he joke.

Jungkook laughed "you know Taehyung, once we fall in love completely, we forget everything. Even we gets ready to die for that person whom we love because they becomes our whole world" Jungkook said.

"look who's here talking about love.. Jungkook... JEON JUNGKOOK" jimin announce, they all laugh "Shut up! Moron" Jungkook said.

"Okay okay enough with this. Actually, I was thinking to go on a dinner like all of us" Hoseok suggest.

Jmin and Taehyung nod "yes yes please" they both said and look at Jungkook for assurance, but he shake his head.

"Y/n surely have skipped her meal, I've to take care of her. Her health is more important right now" he pause and look up "maybe next time" he suggest..

"Just because of y/n we're letting this slide, next time you gonna pay for treat" Hoseok said, Jungkook chuckle and nod "sure, I'll pay".

"Okay, so take care of her" jimin speak with warm smile on his face. Jungkook nod, they all stand up and shake their hand before going out.

------

"Baby?.. Sweetheart.. Where are you love?" he call her out as she is nowhere to find in the house.

He furrow his eyebrow and take his steps towards their bedroom but, before he can enter, two arms wrap around his torso.

He sigh in relief as her perfume fragrance reach his nose, "I was scared, where were you hmm?" He ask and turn around.