C H A P T E R : 1 6

< Y/N'S POV >

I take a bath and come out of the bathroom just to hear the knock on my door, I open it.

"yeah, what is it?" I ask, "Mrs. Jeon, Mister Jeon wants to see you in his study room right now" she inform, "oh okay, I'll be the- wait what??" I ask again, she nod and left.

I dry my hairs and take steps towards his study room. oh god! why he is calling me at this late night? many thoughts are running in my mind as my fingers curl on the cool, metal shiny expensive knob.

But I quickly back away and knock on the door "kook? Jungkook?" no reply I get so, I decide to go inside the room.

Taking a deep breath I push open the door and enter inside the room.

I look at the table on which his head is rested. "is he asleep?" I ask myself and step forward, just to see him sleeping with his cute face.

I look at him and can not believe my own eyes that he is the same man who speak those harsh words and behave cold towards me.

Without realising, I put my hand on his forehead, to put his hairs falling above his forehead aside, forgetting about everything how he behave towards me and what he did to me.

But stopped in between when his hot forehead come in contact with my the back of my hand.

"god! he is burning.. he is having high fever"

without wasting any second I put his arm on my shoulder and help him to take him to the big ass couch of the room and make him lay on it.

I wipe my sweat off from my forehead "he is heavy" I mumble and quickly brought a warm blanket and a bowl fill with cold water along with a cloth.

I put the cloth, soaked in cold water, on his forehead to cool down his temperature and start rubbing his hand, to make him feel warm and relax.

Without even realizing tears start to flow down from my cheeks, why can't I be on his place? why he has to face this fever? I wish to take all his sickness away, I'm not ready to see him in this condition.

"kook wake up, please open your eyes" I request while continuously rubbing his hands. "y-y/n?" he call out my name in a weak voice, I nod with a smile.

"yes kook.." I ask. He did not reply maybe too weak to say something, he just pull me towards him and cage me in his arms.

"koo--" he put his finger on my lips "I'm c-cold" he speak and before I could speak further; he already pulled in his embrace.

He snuggle his face in the crook of my neck and breath heavily. All the time I just caress his hairs, feeling loved for the first time.

Once I make sure he fall asleep "I love you" confessing that I kiss his forehead, both cheeks and then remove his arm from my waist.

After struggling for sometime, I finally pull away and sigh "he is really too strong" I said to myself and look at the watch, it shows 2:00 am.

I look at his table where his laptop is still turn on, I walk there to turn it off but when my gaze fall on the project he was working on, I didn't close it instead forgetting my all the sleep and tiredness, I start finishing his project.

The project is from government side, of course It mean a lot for any company.  Today my master degree in business finally coming in use.

I yawn but quickly close my mouth as I don't want to wake him up at any cost. I'm even typing on the keyboard with low sound.