C H A P T E R : 2 6

"Kook, put me down for god sake" she said as Jungkook carry her in his arms and walk inside the mansion after coming out from the car.

They both return back to Seoul from Shanghai after dealing with the whole week of stressful meetings and all. In this whole week Jungkook took care of her like a princess.

He never left her alone, always stayed by her side. Whenever he remembers of those times again, he starts to apologise to her even though she told him that she had forgiven him but, still the part of regret which is still inside him, makes him feel worst.

But the most important problem he is going through now a days is, sexual tension.

Even a single eye contact make him feel sexually frustrated. In Shanghai he wanted to make love to her but, two reasons were stopping him;

first, she was on her periods. Second, he wants to make love to her, in his house in Seoul because he had missed the wedding night with her;

So, he want her first time in Seoul, in his house, in his room and on his bed with her.

"J-jungkook where are you taking me, my room is not on this side?" she speak, Jungkook snap back to reality, he look at her and smile.

"you're my wife who resides in my heart.. so from now on, this precious queen of mine gonna stay with me in my room forever. We'll live, laugh, cry, sleep and do everything together" explaining that he smooch her lips and laugh as soon as he saw her reaction.

She quickly hide her face in his chest as soon as she realize that her cheeks are red. She blush, Jungkook tighten his grip around her and lower down his head.

"don't hide those red rosy pretty cheeks of yours baby, or else I'll have to punish you before making love to you" he whisper and lick her earlobe before continuing walking towards his room.

She gulp hard as her heartbeat start to raise as soon as she understood what he meant by those words.

Making love with him is best things which ever she could imagine, after all he is her husband.

For any wife, her husband making love with her is like a dream coming true and same goes with y/n.

She also dreams for the day when Jungkook make love to her. But, she always have been too nervous to take first step.

Jungkook was about to unlock the door when, ajumma approach him "good evening Mr and Mrs. Jeon, it's good to see you both together like this" she smile and said, Jungkook look at y/n and return back the smile to her.

"Good evening ajumma" they both said, "what is it ajumma?" Jungkook ask "Mr. Jeon actually I want leave for a two months, my daughter in law has given birth to a boy so I have to go there to take care of her for the next two months" she said.

Jungkook nod and think for a while, he open his mouth to say something but y/n cut him off "yeah sure ajumma, you can take leave for as much time as you want and don't worry about the payment.." y/n look at Jungkook,