C H A P T E R : 1 9

"Please go away" a whisper leave her mouth. Jungkook's heart break into pieces listening those faint words coming out from her mouth without any expression on her face.

She was just looking at him, straight.

"No y/n.. baby I'm sorry. At least, let me explain bab-" he cut off in between again,

"Our contract will be automatically terminated and.." She pause and finally look at him, with shiny hazel teary eyes.

"Signed divorce papers will be send to your home by tomorrow" she complete her sentence and turn around, Ready to leave her husband standing behind her but;

the strong hand caught her wrist and turn her around.

"At least give me a chan-" without even completion of his sentence, namjoon stand in between and remove jungkook's hands from her wrist.

"Go upstairs and take rest, you still did not recover yet.. go" namjoon said to y/n and patt her back.

She nod and look at Jungkook "there's nothing to speaking and nothing to listen Jungkook, I give up on you" saying that she quickly left the place.

Namjoon turn his head towards Jungkook with the most dangerous expression on his face after he made sure y/n left.

"recover? But what happen to her?" Jungkook ask as tears glistening his eyes but, trying hard not to cry in front of anyone.

Namjoon chuckle "she is suffering from depression" he reveal making jungkook's eyes widen in shock "what?" He ask, not believing what he just said.

"Well now, you don't need to show your concern towards her. I'm here, her friends are here for her so, leave and maybe after this day you won't be able to meet her" namjoon said.

"What?" He ask again but namjoon just shake his head and look at him "nothing, just leave from here. Today I'm regretting myself to tell y/n to marry you" namjoon bitterly said.

"I thought, you're responsible man with understanding mind. I thought you'll accept her and live happily life together, but I was wrong".

Jungkook just stand there silently, listening to namjoon. "You just didn't only broke my trust but, your family's too" he add.

Jungkook's heart clench as he nod and look upstairs towards her room which has already close door, before turning around and leaving the mansion, as he knows namjoon won't let him meet her now.

-----

Jungkook return back home, without her. All alone. Never in his whole life he expected that a girl will ever make him so weak that he couldn't even stand seeing her far away from his eyes.

It's true; if you do not care about the things you have, don't cry when they left or you lost them.

Parking his car in the garage he walk inside his mansion and directly rush inside his room & lock himself up.

Throwing himself on the bed, he lay flat on the surface while looking at the ceiling.

Drop by drop tears start to fall down from his eyes as he start to blaim himself for everything.

Why? Why I am like this? Why I want her now, when I was the one who pushed her away? When I was the one who caused her pain?