Chap 3: Training, Letters and 'little' Meeting

Lucy'a POV

        Yeay!... After 5 hours of traveling by this stupid and boring train, I finally arrived at a magical forest with a beautiful river (A/N: well guys... let our imagination take-over us!!)  I summoned Virgo to help me build a tent near the river.

"I Open Thee, Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" 

"Yes, Hime, Punishment Time?" asked Virgo, I sighed 

"No, Virgo, can you haelp me build this tent and make a bonfire, thanks"

        Once we finnish the tent we went to the forest to pick some (fallen) branches to make a bonfire. After doing the important things, I closed the gate of Virgo. I changed into my pj. 'Tomorrow, I'll start my training' I thougth with determination then I fell asleep.

The Next Day

        So cold..' I shivered 'Ohyeh... Im in a forest.... time to get up'. I took some clothes on my bagpack and get out of the tent. I took a bath in the river and changed to my training (?) clothes. I summoned Virgo to help me find foods, materials, and tools. 

Timeskip: Afternoon

"I Open Thee, Gate of the Lion, Loki. I Open Thee, Gate of the Golden Bull, Taurus!" I chanted

"Good Afternoon, my Princess" said Loki while winking and bowing at me.

"Lucy!! you're sexy as ever!" said Taurus with heart-shaped eyes.

"Good Aftie...Loki, can you teach me hand-to-hand combat? and ...um... Taurus can you teach me how to use weapons?..... but I still dont have any weapon..."

Suddenly Virgo popped out

"Here, Hime pick some" said Virgo while laying the weapons on the ground.

"I think I'll pick this for now..." I said, while lifting the double sword.

"Okay... Hime, I'm going now" 

"Thanks,Virgo" Virgo disappered 

"Okay, let's start!!."

        Then, after learning hand-to-hand combat with defensive styles and how to use my weapon, it was night time. 'Woah that was long training... I think I used to much energy, summuning two spirits at a same time and staying here... at a long period of time.' (A/N: wut?... sorry guys, I cant express it... clearly) I noticed that I have alot of bruises, some wounds and few cuts. After treating my bruises and wounds, I changed my clothes and started to eat. While I'm eating, I summoned Plue to accompany me. After eating alot, to refill my energy,  we went to my tent. I grab one of my books, and lay down enjoying my book and after few chapters I fell asleep. 

Next Day (at the Guild)

Levy's POV

I'm worried about Lu-chan, yesterday she was'nt here, at guild, I went to Mira-san to ask something.

"Mira-san,do you know what Lu-chan did at Master's Office?" I asked Mira-san with worried voice.

"Hmmm... I dont know.... let's ask Master."

"Okay" We went upstairs, knoked at Master's office, and came in.

"Master, what did Lu-chan--" He's handing me some....letter? I grab them, there's for me, Mira-san and others, I opened my letter. It says:

Dear Levy-chan,

        I'm so sorry... I have to leave, I'm going to train, I quit the guild but I'll return soon after seeral months. I need to do this to kick that salamander's butt. Good luck to me ..huh.

        Advice: Levy-chan, tell Gajeel that you like him... you might regret it later or sooner. I'm telling you this because I don't want you to suffer like me...  I likeD Natsu, but I'll try to hate him and forget about him.

                your friend - Lu-chan 

        After reading it, my eyes watered, I looked at Master and Mira-san,they're both crying. Mira-san hugged me and I calmed down. Mira-san told me to give the letters to the people who have letter, that designated for them, I nodded.

"I'll take the letter for Laxus and Thunder God Tribe" I gave the letter to Mira-san and walked downstairs.

"Gajeel-kun, Juvia, Wendy, Gray, can we talk in a private place?" I said, they wear their 'confused' and 'worried' look. 

"Follow me.. guys" I gestured them to come witth me outside the guild. I gave them the letters, while they're reading it we heard someone shouting  from our guild. 'I 'm sure it's Laxus-san.' I thougth    

Mira's POV

        After our depature at second floor, I went to Laxus & Thunder God Tribe, and I handed them the letter. After reading it, Laxus' power increased and he shouted angrily. Almost everyone, at the guild, shuttered with fear. I hugged Laxus.

"Ca-calm down, Laxus." I said, while I'm crying. Laxus' power/energy decreased, I saw him blushing. 'so cute... hehe' I thougth 

"This is so shocking, right?" Bixlow commented

"Shocking, shocking, shocking" said Bixlow's dolls

"Pfft.." while covering my mouth. 

"What are you laughing at?" said the blushing 'ligthning dragon slayer'.

"Nothing" I smiled at him

Lucy's POV 

        My 2nd day here at forest, I guess Master gave my letters. Damn I missed them. Especially Natsu..... WHAT!??... no Natsu... forget about Natsu.... *sigh* Damn you Lisanna and Natsu.

After 8 months

        Yeay! After 8 months,I've mastered many weapons now, but my main is my double sword. I'am also good at hand-to-hand combat and I can summon 5 or more spirits at once, I grew stronger. While I'm training with Virgo, Loki, Taurus, Aquaruis and Aries, something caught my eyes .... something familiar, I saw a flying blue cat staring at me... it was Happy!!

Natsu's POV

Damn it, we can't find the right village or town and now we're lost and we are in the middle of strange forest. I'm about to talk to Happy, when I noticed that he was looking at somewhere elseso I follow his gaze. I saw a someone... no they're 6, there's a pink-head girl with maid costume, a guy with glasses and wearing a suit, a big cow with an axe, a blunette mermaid, a pink-haired girl and a blonde girl with double sword. The blonde girl she seems familiar to me... I think they're training but 6 against 1 with that weapon, it's kinda hard , but for the blonde girl it was easy. 

"Lushee..." said Happy breaking the silence. 'Lushee? who's-- it's LUCE?!!'

++==++==++==++==++==++==

        Guys, how was it? Kinda long ..eh? Pls comment !! T^T 

What's POV stands for?

Fairy Tail (c) Hiro Mashima-san