Chap 15: It's Happening!

Hey read me first! Author's note alert, Guys this may be not the best scenario, about asking someone, but hey! Look at the bright side I updated! And I wanna tell you guys ... Thank you for sticking with me till now ... I hate glue btw.... I really appreciate all of the votes and views/reads, and also your comments. Ya ... okay.

Let's Start. BTW all -> () are A/N

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@ 7 pm – Rocia's room

Rocia's done preparing herself. She's been glancing a lot in a full length mirror, thinking if there's a missing thing that she couldn't point out. Maroon (type of dress you want). Makeup not too heavy, her hairstyle was tied to messy bun with Sakura flower, her bangs was in the middle and her locks are curled.

Then a knock was heard.

"Coming!" Rocia opened the door, and greeted by none other than the two pals they have, Ros and Tory, in their 'cat' form.

"Good evening M'Lady" Tory and Ros greeted.

"We're your escort for tonight." Tory said.

Rocia smiled at their cuteness, they're wearing both formal suit. Then they lead the way.

The place were filled with flowers, little light bulbs surrounds the tree and bushes, romantic song was played background, fireflies scattered, then she saw Luccaz at the middle with the table beside him. He was wearing a black tuxedo, and holding a bouquet, with different flowers. Then Luccaz walked up to Rocia, held her hand, pass the bouquet and lead her to the table.

"Rocia, you look so beautiful, than the stars above us" Luccaz said lovingly. Rocia blushed and drifted her attention in the sky, then backed at Luccaz.

"Smooth talker, aren't we?" Rocia giggled.

They ate, talked about random things, and Wave was the waiter, with the 'Pun Master' Sans.

They talked about the incident happened last 7 years or their mission at Sakura town. Because no one mentioned it before. However, before asking that question, Luccaz asked her if she's okay with it, which Rocia gladly nodded with assuring smile. And they talked more about random things.

Then silence filled the place. Luccaz stood up and offer his hand to Rocia. Then the background music of 'What You Mean To Me' started to play. (What You Mean To Me – Sterling Knight) And Luccaz started to sing and dance Rocia.

Can't blame you for thinking
That you never really knew me at all
I tried to deny you
But nothing ever made me feel so wrong

I thought I was protecting you
From everything that I go through
But I know that we got lost along the way

Here I am with all my heart
I hope you understand
I know I let you down
But I'm never gonna make
That mistake again
You brought me closer
To who I really am
Come take my hand
I want the world to see
What you mean to me
What you mean to me

Just know that I'm sorry
I never wanted to make you feel so small
Our story is just beginning
But let the truth break down these walls (oh yeah yeah)

And every time I think of you
I think of how you pushed me through
And show me how much better I could be

Here I am with all my heart
I hope you understand
I know I let you down
But I'm never gonna make
That mistake again
You brought me closer
To who I really am
Come take my hand
I want the world to see
What you mean to me (yeah)

You make me feel like I'm myself
Instead of being someone else
I wanna live that every day
You say what no one else was saying
You know exactly how to get to me
You know it's what I need
It's what I need yeah

Here I am with all my heart
I hope you understand (I hope you understand)
I know I let you down
But I'm never gonna make that mistake again (that mistake again)
You brought me closer
To who I really am
So come take my hand
I want the world to see
What you mean to me
What you mean to me