"Your mother hit me, I was only three what did you expect?" I do remember dad saying I got the maid fired but I never in my wildest dreams imagined her daughter would be obsessed with my dad and blame me for how horrible she turned out to be.

"What did I expect?" She shouted angrily and started punching me continuously. "You should've died when you were a kid." She started choking me. "I hate you."

"S-ame." I stuttered and she let me go.

"I have to teach you some manners before I kill you." She left the room.

She is mentally sick. If she kidnapped me a year ago I wouldn't care about living but since I have to think about Ryker and Red now. I need to get out of here, I can't leave the kids alone. I am the only parent they have left.

"What do you want to do with that?" I asked as she returned with a sjambok.

"Nothing." She smiled hitting it on the floor. "I'm guessing your parents never taught you manners."

"They did but never in that way." This woman is a psycho!

"Feel how I felt when I lost my parents!" She started hitting me. "How does it feel?"

"Bitch." I screamed in pain. She kept hitting me and laughing.

"I need to video call your parents." She lifts my chin up. "You look as if you went to hell." She smiled before getting her phone from the shelf. "Hello, Father." She greeted him with a smile.

"Dad." I mumbled.

"Elijah wants to greet you." She turned the phone to me. "Say hi to Dad."

"Elijah, don't worry son, we will find you soon." Dad said.

"Eli, did she hit you? Why is your lip bleeding?" Mom asked and I put a fake smile on.

"No mom, I am fine." I lied and Kathleen laughed.

"You think that crack lip is bad?" She shook her head. "Let me show you something else." She put the phone on my lap and tried to unbutton my shirt so I kicked her, making her fall on me. She is so focus on making my mom sad that she doesn't know I took what I wanted.

"Stop it Kathleen." I tried to stop her again by spatting on her and I even bit her once. My mom is dramatic so if she sees my arm, she will go crazy.

"Do you see those marks on your son?" Kathleen kept the phone on me. "Look here." She touched the mark on my arm. "It's only three or four marks on his left hand, but soon there will be more."

"Take your filthy hands off my son." My mom shouted. "I swear when I find you I will kill you myself." Kathleen hang up.

"My mom was still talking you know." I said as she threw the phone against the wall.

"Your parents think they can trace me." She smiled. "I plan this my entire life and I spend the entire year after Annette's death placing my location in other places so don't wait for your family to come here."

"We could be good partners you know." I told her and she smacked me. "You know, I am not even angry that you hate me, and you want to kill me."

"I don't care,"

"Well if it makes you happy, I also felt pain. I buried the love of my life. I was broken, at one point I wanted to just die. I literally slept in the streets, while it was raining heavily and I woke up in a stranger's house. I never wanted to live and I just wanted someone to blame everything on so I chose the babies at first and then I figured the babies don't know anything so I decided the person closest to Annette and that was her mother." I smiled at her. "I don't blame you for hating me. I did course a lot of people pain."

"If you think I will feel sorry for you then you are wrong." She folds her hands across her chest. "And my family died right in front of my eyes, they never faked anything unlike yours." Tears were visible in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Let me fetch my gun, I will tell your family you said Goodbye."

"Wait, you didn't even tell me what happened to your father, your biological father, not mine." I shouted as she left the room.

I tried to open the handcuffs on my hands by using the key I stole from her earlier. The second I opened I unhandcuff one of my hands, I heard Kathleen's footprints so I hid the key and pretended to be handcuffed.

"It's midnight." She smiled. "Any last words?"

"How did your father die? Your biological father?"

"That's what you want me to tell your family?" She asked and I nod my head. "Drugs, he was an addict." She loaded the gun. "Even if you were never born as a Carson, I would still hate you because of your attitude."

"Listen, Kathleen, let me at least say goodbye to my children. They only have me, just like you only had your mother and I took her from you."

"Trust me, your children are better off without you, just like Annette."

"Please don't shoot me." I said. "My children are babies, they won't remember me if I die today. A part of me wants to die. I really do want to die and meet Annette but I can't also leave my children and be selfish so let me say bye to them. One last time."

"No!" She said and the lights went off.

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share please*