Truth be lies and lies be true

Harry sighed looked up at the stars as his feet heavily trodden through the snow of a black mansion, Ginny and he had finished a recurring argument that left Harry slamming the door and running off to sort out his emotions.

With a heavy head he made his way to the room Sirius has been using before his death, tears were cascading down his cheek leaving behind a light streak mark on his pale complexion.

As Harry sat on the sofa thinking over the argument, to her it was a thimble in the hay but to him it brought his whole world down, Ginny blamed harry for her brother's death and cheated with adultery, Harry had found the kids screaming in their cribs and Ginny was upstairs with her lover in their bed.

Rubbing his hands through his tangles of hair,laying down on the sofa he decided to get a little bit of sleep,he didn't feel like eating and hasn't for 3 months just enough scrapes and water to keep him alive. He didn't even love Ginny but he felt that he owed them something so in the end it was a loveless marriage.

The bell on the grandfather clock toll on the 12 o'clock time at night,all Harry could feel was blinding pain on his back and head and near his butt, all he could do was bite his lips as they drew blood, a bad habit he has picked up images flashed throughout his head as things got dark and hazy or fuzzy as black spots clouded his vision and he was pulled into a flash back.

(MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE,SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO READ THIS PART TO THE NEXT UPCASE LETTERS)

"Get up freak, get here right now," bellowed out his whale of an uncle Vernon from the living room. Harry stumbles with little strength he has from the last beating, his back still red raw and sticking to the over grown clothes that Dudley had oh so graciously given to him.

As he got to the living room,his head down in submission looking at the floor like it was going to eat him up and he wanted it to , the shadow of his uncle loomed over the boy and given the little space they had no thought "my boss fired me and now petunia has taken a trip with Dudley, I can beat the freakiness out of you till I feel better" harry flinced looking up and come face to face with a drunk Vernon, big mistake as so as Vernon eyes meet harry a hand came across harry face making the small boy crumble to the ground with a whimper, Vernon began to undo his belt and yelled to Harry, "strip now freak and hand against the wall, if you scream you'll get something worse than death that's what you deserve", Vernon had raised his belt above his head to get enough momento.

Harry had to bite his lip to stop himself from screaming,time had passed,the small male couldn't hear anything and his eyes were blurry from his glasses falling, after using the belt he grabbed viscously at Harry's arm dragging him, harry thinking his uncle was locking him back in the cupboard with no food or water or chores for the rest of the day, no harry was thrown at the couch and hit his head as he stumbles, hearing a zipper being undone ,all that be seen on the boys face was shear and utter terror, Vernon shoved the boy into the couch and with preparing or anything slammed into Harry's rose bud and pounds into him "damn petunia is not this tight" the sounds became louder as the pace continued.

The sounds of Vernon's grunts end as he cummed in the small, terrified and shaken boy "hoped you learned a lesson of getting blood on my floor boy,now go start dinner" the loud thuds of his uncle's feet disappear to the hallway and up the stairs.

Harry limped to the kitchen after placing his clothing back on, he got started on a roast with potatoes and sweet pumpkin with soda and coffee and other drinks, harry was finding it hard to stand up right, and all the blood and semen was soaking his pants making it sore and burning in the area, finishing dinner harry then started serving the food and pouring the glass of drinks for the three of his relatives, harry flinched hearing the car come into the drive way and the front door open and in ran his cousin Dudley and aunt petunia, Vernon had come back down stairs and was praising his son, harry grunted he wanted a loving family like Dudley had, he was jealous because he never gave his relatives the satisfaction of hearing it. He stood watching them devour the meal he made as messy as a pig in a pig pen. His stomach groan but not loudly enough to hear, the had gotten halfway through when Dudley had started throwing a tantrum saying that this food was not to his liking that his wanted pasta, "good knowledge of the what a person should eat" Vernon smiled and dragged harry locking him back in the cupboard as they went out for the rest of the evening. 

Harry sat down on the cot and curled in on himself and wished for a better life,he winced as the cool but dusty air brushed against his bruised and broken skin, "I will ask Dumbledore to see if I can stay at Hogwarts over next summer" he fell into a restless sleep.

(END OF ABUSE AND THE RAPE sorry if it was not good I'm new to writing )

Harry groaned waking up to the face of kreacher "Master Potter is a letter arriving from goblins goblins​" his bony finger pointed to the owl that was tapping on the glass rudely, Harry opened the window and.....

Cliffhanger

(I'm hoping to write 1000 words or over for each chapter and hope to have feedback or comments or suggestions open to discuss)