𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean by her...?" Aether asked but was not answered and instead he began to look at you with that blue eyes of his that seems so sharp.

"Question one, in this world, there are those who were granted Visions and there are those who did not. What do you think are the criteria for gaining a Vision?" He asked which surprised you. Does this have to do with Khaenri'ah being the godless nation and your connection with Celestia?

Well, you could not ask him directly. Right now, the time is not right. "The criteria for receiving a Vision is one's ambition must be aligned with the Seven Archons' ambitions but there are some special cases where they received a Vision without having their ambition aligned to the Archon. As for the special cases, I have no idea." You answered without telling the whole thing that you know.

It would be a bit suspicious if you tell the whole thing.

He and Aether seem to be interested in your own answer. It's given coming from a person who barely had a memory here yet knows a lot about this world thanks to the game. "Interesting answer... Question number two, do you know a nation of Khaenri'ah? If you do, tell me your opinion about them." You stayed silent.

He seems to test you if you have any recollection of the past. The Khaenri'ah you know and he remembers are different given you used to rule that nation. An answer here plays a role for you and him. You must not let him know that you know him in terms of identity, role in this story to achieve the ending you wanted while he probably needs to know if you remember him, the nation that you build him and might as well work alongside with you.

You glanced at Aether that seems shaken when Khaenri'ah was mentioned. If he knew that you knew Khaenri'ah, he's probably going to be wary of you. About how knowledgeable you were yet you decided to hide from him for such a long time. You had to act clueless here in order for that not to happen... At least you need the right moment, to tell the truth. "I only know that Khaenri'ah is a nation that was destroyed 500 years ago and it's a godless nation. That's all I think of Khaenri'ah." You said, rather sound cold.

Even though Dainsleif looks calm but you could see in his eyes that he was distraught by the fact you remember none of them. "So that's your answer? I see... Now for my final question, do you think it is justified to punish the whole nation, including the elderly and children for a single person's dream?"

"Does this question refer to something I or Orochi did?"  You would've asked him but you decided and answered it how anyone with a good heart would, "No. Of course not." You said but it feels so insincere when those words rolled out from your tongue.

"So... this is your answer, then... I understand." He stated, looking into your eyes, trying to read your thoughts. You weren't sure why even a guy like him became easy to read. He looked like he had trouble reading you and you wondered what will he do about it. 

"I'll take that 750 Mora... and now I also understand your views on this world. As we agreed, you may now commission me. That said, I only take commissions related to the Abyss Order. Like you, I am currently on a journey. You intend to find your sibling, while I wish to oppose the Abyss." He explained to Aether.

Aether began to make a remark that he had met a few Abyss Mages but wait until he met the Riffhounds, Lectors and others. They were a nightmare. "Ugh... Those creatures that serve the Abyss are the fangs and claws by which the Order spreads chaos in this world. I have come to Mondstadt this time while on the trail of an Abyss Herald..." He stated as Aether felt a bit dumb-founded.

The Abyss Herald he knew was literally Corazon but then changed it form to a human. "Oh... Is it Cryo Abyss Herald?" He asked Dainsleif out of curiosity which in response Dainsleif just furrowed his eyebrows.