Nobody Wins In War

Start from the beginning

Y/N looked back and saw that Vi was done

Y/N looked back and saw that Vi was done. Maybe now's the time to test out that punching machine for himself. He walks to it and stares at it for a moment, imagining it to be a real opponent.

He takes a deep breath and got to his stance. Y/N swung his fist and dodged as the punching machine sent some fists at him. He sent a mix of punches and kicks at the machine while dodging the mechanized fists that were sent at him and his score started to take up some spots.

Vi watched as Y/N kept on attacking the punching machine for a few more moments until he eventually stops. He panted and looks up to see that his score was tied with Vi's. That was enough for him. Y/N didn't care if he surpassed Vi or not. He just wanted to test his skill, that's all.

Y/N wipes off his sweat and Vi walks over to him.

Vi:"You did good there. *offers him a towel* Here."

Y/N:"*takes the towel* Thanks."

While she was playing the game machine, Powder glances back to see Y/N and Vi, smiling and laughing on whatever they are talking about. She looks back and continues playing the machine.

Powder sometimes thought there was something going on between her sister and the person whom she called an older brother

Powder sometimes thought there was something going on between her sister and the person whom she called an older brother. Perhaps they had a thing for each other? Love was it?

No, that would be too weird. Besides, she doubts that she was Y/N's type...or so she thought. Powder shrugged those thoughts away and continued playing but stops when she hears people clamoring outside.

She takes a peek outside through a shattered part of the window and sees enforcers outside.

Enforcer 1:"*shoves a girl off* Get back."

Marcus:"*to a thug* Tell me where I can find them."

Thug:"Topsider Business ain't my concern."

Marcus:"It's every one of you trencher's concern now. Give me a name."

The thug walks over to him and instead of giving him a name, he just spat on his shoe. Powder backs away and walks to her friends.

Powder:"Hey, guys? You should see this-"