"Ooh...be careful next..." Hyunsuk said in a sympathetic tone as he wrapped his arms around the other's shoulder. San nodded in response, blushing like crazy.

SAN POV

We entered our first class together. Slowly the other students also came and sat in their places.

"Where's our teacher?" Hyunsuk asked with confusion. "I don't have any idea..." I replied, confused as well. It was not until when a small group of 3 boys came in with Wooyoung at the front.

Of course that was Wooyoung and his gang. My neck muscles clenched at the sight and I became tensed. Banging his hand on the table, Wooyoung, in a loud voice, spoke up, "Our maths teacher is absent as he's ill. So I'll be here for substitution. So be quite and mind your own business!!" he said.

A small tired sigh left through my nose as I rested my head sideways on my hand on the table. At my actions, Hyunsuk also copied me, laid his head on his hand, facing me. My face started to heat up at such actions. I quickly turned my face away, getting up from the position. "What happened?" he asked as if he knew nothing. I could feel him chuckling.

"N-nothing, let's study..." I commented in a whisper. He nodded in response. We took our maths book and started to solve a few problems of the next topic our teacher was supposed to do.

I could feel someone's intense stare at me. Looking at the front, my eyes met Wooyoung's dark ones. I didn't notice that we were staring at eachother for a few minutes now... I realising it, I quickly shifted my gaze to my copy.

*Clicks tongue*

I heard Hyunsuk to click his tongue in disappointment of something. "What happened?" I said him. "Huh...? Nothing, I can't solve this problem..." he replied in a bit sad tone.

"Which one? Show me...I'll help you." I replied with a soft smile on my face, showing my dimples. The other smile aty actions and showed me the sum. Before I could utter a single word, suddenly a hand banged on our table making me flinch hard. Looking up, my eyes met with Wooyoung's dangerous ones.

"Stop talking you two!" he said growling from anger. A cold shiver ran down my spine. "Why should we?" Hyunsuk asks while standing up, ready to fight anytime. I quickly grabbed his hands indicating him to stop his actions. "I was j-just teaching him a s-sum..." I replied, looking down at the floor.

Moving aways his hands and shoving them inside his pockets, Wooyoung spoke up, "No need of that, that student will teach him. You don't have to worry some much about him." he said while pointing behind us,. towards another student, perhaps one of the most brilliant students in our class.

"I don't want 𝒉𝑖𝑚 to" Hyunsuk said indicating the boy behind us. Wooyoung was growing more and more angry.
Yeah!

𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

"DON'T. DISOBEY. ME."

Wooyoung said through his gritting teeth. The situation was becoming more intense. The whole class was silent. Not a single student was talking. Indeed they all were busy analysing the situation which was taking place.

"Otherwise what? Huh?--" Hyunsuk started but I quickly cut him off, "Ok fine! Hyunsuk please, please try to understand the situation...." I said while holding his hand, in a begging tone.

"B-but, San? ...ok fine, this time I'm letting you go because of San..." he said, turning his face towards Wooyoung,  in a whisper.

Fortunately, Wooyoung hadn't heard thise last words. I was about to sit on my place but froze on my place as Wooyoung spoke up, "Come and sit at the first benche." he order, still gritting his teeth out of anger.