Well, Ryan wants to the park with us.

Oh, I would love to. What time at the park?

In about an hour?

I'll be there!

I laugh at her enthusiasm and turn my attention to my son, who's enjoying his cereal.

,,Sweety, aunt Emily will come to the park with us."

,,Yay!" He yells and starts to eat more quickly now. I laugh and finish my own breakfast too. This will be a good day, because when Ryan laughs, I'm happy.

An hour later, Ryan and I arrive at the park where Emily is already sitting.

,,Emily!" Ryan yells and runs up to her. Emily smiles and lift him in her arms.

,,Hey buddy, how are you?"

,,Yes!" He says and put up his thumb.

,,Aw, you're so cute!" Emily says and tick him against his nose softly. Ryan starts to chuckle and then throw his tiny arms around her neck, giving her a hug.

,,You two look adorable." I tell Emily and smile, while we walk to the playground, so that Ryan can play. Emily puts Ryan down and he immediately runs of to the other kids playing.

,,Are you okay?" Emily looks at me.

,,I am now. This morning I had another nightmare about the accident. I can't believe that in eighteen days it's been two-and-a-half-years since I lost Beca." Emily grabs my hand.

,,I know you miss her, but think different about that day. It is Ryan's birthday too, remember? Try to celebrate a little for Ryan."

,,It's so difficult to do that." I say honestly. ,,I mean, how can I celebrate when Beca disappeared into the ocean that day?"

,,I don't know, but Ryan hates to see you sad." I look over at Ryan who's happily playing with two girl and another guy. I smile at the sight.

,,Chloe?" I turn my head and see Donovan, holding a little girl.

,,Hey, Donovan." I say and give him a hug.

,,Haven't heard from you in days. How are you?"

,,Why do everybody keep asking me that?" I ask sadly as I turn to Emily. ,,Em, this is Donovan. Donovan, Emily." Donovan steps forward and holds out his hand.

,,Nice to meet you, Emily." He says and Emily shakes his head, while giving me a look. I shake my head, warning her. The little girl looks up to Donovan.

,,Uncle Donny, can I play with the other kids?"

,,Of course, Katie. But be careful, your mother will be very mad if you got hurt on my watch."

,,I will!" And then she storms off to Ryan and the other children, of which the parents are standing with each other, chatting. Donovan turns towards us again.

,,So Emily, how do you know Chloe?"

,,Well, we were in a singing group together during college. Have you heard of the Barden Bella's?" Donovan shakes his head. ,,Your loss. Chloe is an incredible singer." Emily smiles to me.

,,Really?" Donovan looks at me surprised and I nod. ,,Well, I love to hear you sing one time."

,,Nah, I quit singing. I just don't feel like singing anymore."

,,Because of Beca?" Donovan asks me and Emily looks at me surprised. Before I can answer, Emily pulls me aside.

,,You told him about Beca?" She asks me.